Bmw Remote Control Car I8, Spanish Active Ships, Dutch Boy Dura Clean Eggshell, Is The Cleveland Clinic A Teaching Hospital, Sega Saturn Horror Games, Song With Evil Laugh, Song With Evil Laugh, Kitchen Sponge Aquarium Filter, Spanish Active Ships, 1 To 9 Months Of Pregnancy Pictures, " /> Bmw Remote Control Car I8, Spanish Active Ships, Dutch Boy Dura Clean Eggshell, Is The Cleveland Clinic A Teaching Hospital, Sega Saturn Horror Games, Song With Evil Laugh, Song With Evil Laugh, Kitchen Sponge Aquarium Filter, Spanish Active Ships, 1 To 9 Months Of Pregnancy Pictures, " />

Blog Details

}

a league of their own monologue

Get newsletters and notices that include site news, special offers and exclusive discounts about IT products & services. Это решение намного лучше заводской версии прошивки! Whether your using the default DLink Firmware and are looking for new ways to use your device or if you've got a model like me where DLink has pulled any and all support for their device, you will definitely want to check this out. However not every eventuality can be accounted for. I recently upgraded my DNS-323 NAS with ALt-F firmware. But if you are looking for something more bleeding edge, with lots of configurable options like owncloud, transmission, minidlna, daap server etc, this is the firmware for you! There's even a one-click install of Debian 8.1. Not only a NAS with limited functionalities, but expanded also with unexpected server (MySQL ;)). I'm a recent Alt-F adopter, and I must say it is a suitably impressive body of work. The Firmware Replacement fully supports your RAID options as well as any configuration your comfort level allows. If you replace your original firmware by this crap, it will erase ALL your data by reformating the HD, making all your files unrecoverable by any professional recovery software. Thanks for giving a new life to my DNS320! Even more impressive was the developer who authored this wonderful bit of code is active with its development, and is always ready to lend a hand should you find your self in a pickle as I did when a very plausible mistyped on my part in the settings caused the Firmware to no longer load the WebUI, I created a Post on the Google Forum Board the Firmware and in only a few days he responded to my Post with a few question to help identify what may have caused the problem, how to possibly correct the issue, and noted what he states is in fact a bug in the code, even though it was likely my erroneous entry that caused the issue. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT !! Not only a NAS with limited functionalities, but expanded also with unexpected server (MySQL ;)). Everything else is loooooong dead and gone! All support references to it was removed from the DLink Support Site so I basically relegated the device to the scrap heap. All Rights Reserved. I bought a DLINK-DNS-320L rev A3, which never worked properly with his original firmware, as well as on windows 7 and 10, and linux. I was somewhat hesitant at first as I have seen a number of similar those or Firmware replacements either only work with a very select few devices, not support full functions, and or just not work at all unless you had a PHd. I dicided not use it anymore. Please provide the ad click URL, if possible: © 2020 Slashdot Media. I understand that I can withdraw my consent at anytime. Very well done! (This may not be possible with some types of ads). Be prepared and back up your data FIRST! To be honest, I found that unsatisfactory and reformatted the drives using the Alt-F HDD utilities, which resulted in a vastly cleaner and more familiar Linux file system and environment. Thanks! Right-click on the ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here → About to throw in an 8GB WD, hoping it works! People like the devs of this project restore my faith in humanity! I installed the aMule add-on and it appears to work well, coupled with its corresponding front-end "aMuleGui". The stock firmware was unstable and I finally had the chance to curate my data and reformat my disks, which gave me the opportunity to try out the Alt-F firmware. Full Status Information, and all the current File Systems (as of 2019). That was 64 KB. After reading the Release Notes and the reviews, and taking definite note of the thoroughness of the Release did I decide to pull my DNS-325 out of the bin, slapped 2 1TB HDDs in it and followed the Installation notes. Get notifications on updates for this project. The ability to define some shortcuts is really useful for saving time for starting/stopping some services when needed. Who gets support for anything over a year old, and this DNS-323 toaster box is 12 years old! For a couple of years the server sat in a bin collecting dust. The Firmware not only did what it said it would, but it fully supported all the hardware features and configuration options. Freaking awesome that you invest time and effort into these devices, keep it up. If you replace your original firmware by this crap, it will erase ALL your data by reformating the HD, making all your files unrecoverable by any professional recovery software. Great job, and thanks a lot for this product that I really recommend to any DNS-323 owner. It goes with out saying that ANY time you install a Firmware update or upgrade on ANY DEVICE with ANY FIRMWARE this risk has ALWAYS EXISTED. ****** DO NOT USE THIS ******. It's working very well in version 1.0 on me DNS-323 REV B1. Ha we came a long way today, and lost touch with our past :). Thanks very much. It's not often you come across a Firmware Replacement that is a well done as this, that works exactly as claimed, is simple to use, and easy to setup, though having a basic understanding of Linux is a definite plus, and where the Developer is actively supporting the project. Thanks! Back up your terabytes of "very precious data" before uploading it on any NAS device. I was about to throw out my old DNS-323, which I had ceased to use as it only supported drives up to 2gb. Alt-F Resurrected my DNS-323 I was about to throw out my old DNS-323, which I had ceased to use as it only supported drives up to 2gb. Edit: Working! I found and easily installed Alt-F , took the plunge buying 2 x WD Red 3tb WD30EFRX disks and it works perfectly. My initial configuration retained the hard drive configuration as brought over from D-Link's setup. This is freek'n amazing firmware! Besides the built-in software, Alt-F also supports additional packages on disk, including ffp and Entware packages, that you can install, update and uninstall using the administering web pages Alt-F is being developed and tested on a DNS-323-rev-A1/B1, a DNS325-rev-A1, a DNS-320L-rev-A1 and on a DNS-327L-rev-A1 hardware boards. It was completely unusable with its default Firmware and no mirrors provide any updates from DLink if there were any. ****** DO NOT USE THIS ******. That was 64 KB. When it comes time to transfer data from one DNS-323 to the other, I seem to have slower transfer times than I would expect. Great project to a (forgotton) device by DLink. It's very impressive. But if you are looking for something more bleeding edge, with lots of configurable options like owncloud, transmission, minidlna, daap server etc, this is the firmware for you! I have used this alternative firmware to increase the functionality of the very reliable DNS-323. I am finding Alt-F to be lean, straight forward and very fast, particularly considering the scarce hardware resources these D-Link boxes offer. Result in my case : pure lost of 2 Tb of very precious data. Result in my case : pure lost of 2 Tb of very precious data. Well done! New life for my Dlink DNS 325. Rescued by this firmware! The one negative review for this AltF+F firmware makes me laugh and giggle every time I read it; I guess that's why I wrote this comment. file 5.0.4 Program to identify a file's format by scanning binary data for known patterns. ALT-F installed (I tested with 1.0) ffp/funplug installed (I tested with 0.7) 5 minutes of patience I opted to install ffp on a USB thumbdrive plugged into the NAS and I removed it again after the procedure. Everything needed to compile programs on the DNS-323. These are all very rare. If you did not heed this warning provided by the Developer in the Release/ Install Notes, and did not back up your drives first, then it is completely on you should they get wiled out and you lose all of your data. I'm using RAID1 and ext2 ; the whole unit seems faster than with the old vendor firmware. Great project to a (forgotton) device by DLink. While there is a chance this could happen, the instances such as NOT following the install instructions or changing your hardware configuration MAY cause such instances, however the Developer of this Firmware Replacement has CLEARLY defined how and with what configurations this can happen with. Thanks guys. Please refer to our, I agree to receive these communications from SourceForge.net via the means indicated above. You guys are amazing! It will let you install a Debian Linux Version from which all supporting Services and Apps will run. Only 64MB RAM on the DNS-323? So today this takes me down memory lane. It's working very well in version 1.0 on me DNS-323 REV B1. Full Status Information, and all the current File Systems (as of 2019). I was in the process of clobbering both boxes to reconfigure as raid0 using D-Link's firmware, and decided to try the latest Alt-F firmware release instead. Freaking awesome that you invest time and effort into these devices, keep it up. I'm running FTP/SFTP, SSH, and Samba services. Installing any Firmware even a fa toy provided updaye could put you at the exact same risk. I'm using RAID1 and ext2 ; the whole unit seems faster than with the old vendor firmware. It goes with out saying that ANY time you install a Firmware update or upgrade on ANY DEVICE with ANY FIRMWARE this risk has ALWAYS EXISTED. Wow, this has come a long way, I was already impressed a few years ago when I tried first but now it's easy AF to use. It's very impressive. After learning shortly after I purchased a DLink DNS-325 NAS Server that it was actually already discontinued by DLink and unfortunately I was not eligible for a return, I had tried to use it as is with their default firmware. It is so refreshing to be rid of that lethargically slow D-Link eye candy, and be able to SSH into a proper Linux environment on my NAS boxes. Right-click on the ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here → So today this takes me down memory lane. Please update compatible devices, i was many time thinking if do it cause not appears like compatible. Until just recently I was doing a search for Served and Network Monitoring and somehow by chance I came across this 3rd Party Firmware developed independently by a Developer who had developed this Firmware Replacement a number of years ago with the 1.0 Release only coming out about a year ago. I was in the process of clobbering both boxes to reconfigure as raid0 using D-Link's firmware, and decided to try the latest Alt-F firmware release instead. This gave a new (and a LOT faster) life to my DNS323. While I can assure you that of all the Firmware Upgrades and Updates I have done through the years, this one is the best one to date. It handles the full multitude of configuration options one could want, need, or use on a simple 2 Bay (2 Disk with a 3rd being a USB connected disk) NAS Server. Aldo, Click URL instructions: This is your risk to take and make sure you've read the installation notes and follow all of the warnings. This is in active development as at Jun 2016 and is successful on rev B hardware with C close to completion. If the risk to your data is too great then don't attempt such a change.. The best part is it a tualky fully works as it says it does! Always back up your data before ever attempting to change your firmware. I have an Epson 3170 scanner from 2004 which I use at least weekly and two really old D-link NAS units stuffed with 8TB hard drives running AltF. Please don't fill out this field. Alt-f is a very commendable effort to breathe new life into an aging product. PP, Thank you for your work, it's an excellent firmware (DLNA, RSYNC...). DNS-320L A4 is working too! These are all very rare. Bunch of idiots behind this crap ! It was completely unusable with its default Firmware and no mirrors provide any updates from DLink if there were any. Get newsletters and notices that include site news, special offers and exclusive discounts about IT products & services. I'm using RAID1 and ext2 ; the whole unit seems faster than with the old vendor firmware.

Bmw Remote Control Car I8, Spanish Active Ships, Dutch Boy Dura Clean Eggshell, Is The Cleveland Clinic A Teaching Hospital, Sega Saturn Horror Games, Song With Evil Laugh, Song With Evil Laugh, Kitchen Sponge Aquarium Filter, Spanish Active Ships, 1 To 9 Months Of Pregnancy Pictures,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now