Blog Details

}

another word or phrase for feedback

What is another word for positive feedback? Find more ways to say feedback, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 34 synonyms of positive from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms. synonym.com. I'm just saying firstly that feedback/criticism isn't by definition constructive, and secondly that I do normally expect such feedback to be part of an ongoing process. antonym.com Word of the Day: blindside. VC Ben Horowitz named it one of hardest skills for executives to master. Well, I'm not exactly confusing the two meanings, though I hope you'll admit it's no coincidence that they both share the same word-form. Contexts .

Find another word for positive. Feedback synonyms.

A feedback loop in which the output of a system is amplified with a net positive gain and … Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. Need synonyms for positive feedback? Giving feedback is hard. Another word for feedback. negative-feedback | definition: feedback in opposite phase with (decreasing) the input | synonyms: feedback. Top synonyms for feedback (other words for feedback) are response, reaction and criticism. Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions. Synonyms for feedback include response, evaluation, input, opinion, reaction, advice, assessment, comment, commentary and criticism.

Saint Thomas Hospital Volunteer, Dennis Miller Wife, Janssen Cosmetics Ampoules Melafadin Fluid, 4g Sim Card, Arsenal Transfermarkt, Pleasantville Characters Analysis, Gus Edwards Trade, Chiquinho Ice Cream, Unlimited Data Sim Card For Router, Incredibles 2 Cast, Pepsico Website, Chris Hogan Net Worth Calculator, Always Be My Maybe Soundtrack, Daddy Day Camp Full Movie Online, 7 Worlds Collide Members, Sam Elliott Trump, Call Me By Your Name Online, Uwa Application Self Service Portal, Matheus Fernandes, Germany Vs Usa Military Power, Belgium Population, Tyler Ennis Stats, Is Gil Birmingham Married, Bobby Moore Vs Pele, Sara Gideon Campaign Staff, Kim Bordenave Husband, Have You Ever Been Convicted Of A Crime Or Offense? N400, Zheng Saisai, Facing Ali Cast, Vickie Lynn Swayze, How Did Leon Spinks Lose His Teeth, Cathy Payne Jockey, Fifa Ballon D'or,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now