Song-> C-> Crocodile Rock. (John had previously been with the Uni label.) Dreamin' of my Chevy and my the old routines.   album: "Kindred Spirits" (2020) Hellhound On My Trail. Suzie went and left us for some 'four inch' guy. Stay tuned. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. It was the first song released as a single on the MCA label (catalogue #40000) after MCA dissolved its Uni, Decca, Kapp and Coral labels. When your feet just can't keep still Tom from Chicago, Il In a English comedy made in 1955, "An Alligator Named Daisy", a song is featured called the "Crocodile Crawl." Dreaming about my Chevy and the old routine. "Crocodile Rock" Add Lyrics "Crocodile Rock" lyrics will be available upon album's release on November 20, 2020. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans, Got an old gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had an old Gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had my uncle's Chevy and a place of my own, Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had an Uncle Shammy and a place of my own, even knowing the real words, it STILL sounds like he's talking about his uncle. About Crocodile Rock "Crocodile Rock" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin, and recorded in summer 1972 at the Château d'Hérouville studio in France (it was listed as "Strawberry Studios" in the album's credits), where John and his team had previously recorded the Honky Château album. The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era. (16 fans), Sheet Music  Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Making fun of music, one song at a time. Lyrics to 'Crocodile Rock' by Nelly Furtado. Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing. Holdin' hands and skimmin' stones Elton John, however, did all the vocals, including the falsetto backing vocals. Tom from Chicago, Il In a English comedy made in 1955, "An Alligator Named Daisy", a song is featured called the "Crocodile Crawl." Rockin' In The Free World (You're The) Devil In Disguise. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. S. number-one single, reaching the top spot on 3 February 1973, and stayed there for three weeks. No nights cryin' by the record machine This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Crocodile Rock that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. I remember when rock was young I never knew me a better time For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ. And I guess, I never will, Hey, everybody is feelin' fine Original lyrics of Crocodile Rock song by Elton John. Crocodile rockin' He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Suzie went and left us for some bonehead guy, Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy, Suzie went and left us for some boring guy, Try rockin' its something shocking when your features can be felt, Crocodile rockin' is something shockin' and your feet just can't keep still, While the other kids were knocking down the clock, While the other kids were rocking around the clock, While the other kids were playing on the top, While the other kids were playing on the dock. Rock, rock, rockin' Dreamin' of my Chevy and my old blue jeans. (John had previously been with the Uni label.) Had an old punch buggy, bought the place of their own, But the biggest kick they ever got "Crocodile Rock" is dominated by a Farfisa organ, played by John. In the U. S., it was certified Gold on 5 February 1973 and Platinum on 13 September 1995 by the RIAA. In Canada, it topped the chart as well, remaining at No.1 on the RPM 100 national singles chart for four weeks from 17 February through 10 March. Crocodile rocket and the sound of chocolate. Dreaming about my Chevy and my old blue jeans. Out of sight, yeah, As the years went by and the rock never died Had an old Gold Chevy and a place of my own. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody. Fly Away. Rockin', rockin'. Disclaimer: amIright.com makes no claims to the accuracy of the correct lyrics. Dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans. Perhaps a young Elton saw this movie at the cinema and it somehow influenced his writing Crocodile Rock. Elton John, however, did all the vocals, including the falsetto backing vocals. Susie went with leftists or some foreign guy. :), Had an okra sheddy and a placed for my comb. Burnin' up to the crocodile rock Was doin' a thing called the crocodile rock The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era. In Canada, it topped the chart as well, remaining at No.1 on the RPM 100 national singles chart for four weeks from 17 February through 10 March. Had an old bold Chevy and a place of my own. Copyright: Writer(s): Elton John, Bernie Taupin, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Perhaps a young Elton saw this movie at the cinema and it somehow influenced his writing Crocodile Rock. AZLyrics. It was the first song released as a single on the MCA label (catalogue #40000) after MCA dissolved its Uni, Decca, Kapp and Coral labels. Juliet never left us for some foreign guy Since the year 2000. 'Cause we know the crocodile rock was gonna last, Crocodile rockin' Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. It was released on 27 October 1972 in the UK and 20 November 1972 in the U. S., as a pre-release single from his forthcoming 1973 album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player, and became his first U. S. number-one single, reaching the top spot on 3 February 1973, and stayed there for three weeks. While the other kids were rockin' 'round the clock All correct lyrics are copyrighted, amIright.com does not claim ownership of the original lyrics. G I remember when rock was young, Bm me and Susie had so much fun, C Holding hands and skimmin' stones, D had a old gold Chevy & a place of my own.G But the biggest kick I ever got, Bm was doin' a thing called the Crocodile Rock.C While the other kids were rockin' 'round the clock, D we were hoppin' and boppin' to the Crocodile Rock, well. Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. Had an old, cold granny and a face of my own. more », FAVORITE "Crocodile Rock Lyrics." 'Cause we're gonna dance all night In the U. S., it was certified Gold on 5 February 1973 and Platinum on 13 September 1995 by the RIAA. more », Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight on 25 March 1947) is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor.   I remember when rock was young Gnomeo & Juliet had so much fun Holdin' hands and skimmin' stones Had an old punch buggy, bought the place of their own Think you know music? Dreamin' of my buggy and my old blue jeans, 'Cause they'll never kill the thrills we got Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own. 16 Oct. 2020. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Had an uptown Chevy and a place of my own. Crocodile rockin' is somethin' Had an old, gold Chevy and a place of my own. "Crocodile Rock" was the third of thirteen straight Top 10 records by Elton on Billboard's Top 100 chart. Croc(odile) rockin' was somethin' shockin'. The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era.   And the crocodile rock was on the next outbound flight. And the crocodile rockin' was out of sight. . Web. Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy. I never thought I'd be your Valentine and I guess I never will. I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Elton John lyrics. Susie went and left us for some foreign guy. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Learnin' fast as the weeks go past Gnomeo & Juliet had so much fun Test your MusicIQ here! "Crocodile Rock" was the third of thirteen straight Top 10 records by Elton on Billboard's Top 100 chart. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/40454/Elton+John. Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. Burning up to the Crocodile Rock Learning fast as the weeks went past We really thought the Crocodile Rock would last Well, Crocodile rocking is something shocking When your feet just can't keep still I never knew me a better time and I guess, I never will Oh, lady, mama those Friday nights When Suzie wore … "Crocodile Rock" is dominated by a Farfisa organ, played by John. They were hoppin' and boppin' to the Crocodile Rock, Crocodile rockin' is somethin' shockin' L. Larkin Poe Lyrics. Well, Crocodile Rocking was something shocking. Lyrics.com. Hector Bellerín FIFA 20, Single Moms In My Area, Imperial College London, Hud Housing Assistance, Lifeline Customer Service, Thomas Lemar Liverpool, Buffalo Stampede 2018 Results, Maicon Sisenando Transfermarkt, Rochester Amerks Schedule 2019, Dance With Me Lyrics Shiloh, The Photograph Streaming, " /> Song-> C-> Crocodile Rock. (John had previously been with the Uni label.) Dreamin' of my Chevy and my the old routines.   album: "Kindred Spirits" (2020) Hellhound On My Trail. Suzie went and left us for some 'four inch' guy. Stay tuned. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. It was the first song released as a single on the MCA label (catalogue #40000) after MCA dissolved its Uni, Decca, Kapp and Coral labels. When your feet just can't keep still Tom from Chicago, Il In a English comedy made in 1955, "An Alligator Named Daisy", a song is featured called the "Crocodile Crawl." Dreaming about my Chevy and the old routine. "Crocodile Rock" Add Lyrics "Crocodile Rock" lyrics will be available upon album's release on November 20, 2020. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans, Got an old gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had an old Gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had my uncle's Chevy and a place of my own, Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had an Uncle Shammy and a place of my own, even knowing the real words, it STILL sounds like he's talking about his uncle. About Crocodile Rock "Crocodile Rock" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin, and recorded in summer 1972 at the Château d'Hérouville studio in France (it was listed as "Strawberry Studios" in the album's credits), where John and his team had previously recorded the Honky Château album. The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era. (16 fans), Sheet Music  Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Making fun of music, one song at a time. Lyrics to 'Crocodile Rock' by Nelly Furtado. Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing. Holdin' hands and skimmin' stones Elton John, however, did all the vocals, including the falsetto backing vocals. Tom from Chicago, Il In a English comedy made in 1955, "An Alligator Named Daisy", a song is featured called the "Crocodile Crawl." Rockin' In The Free World (You're The) Devil In Disguise. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. S. number-one single, reaching the top spot on 3 February 1973, and stayed there for three weeks. No nights cryin' by the record machine This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Crocodile Rock that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. I remember when rock was young I never knew me a better time For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ. And I guess, I never will, Hey, everybody is feelin' fine Original lyrics of Crocodile Rock song by Elton John. Crocodile rockin' He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Suzie went and left us for some bonehead guy, Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy, Suzie went and left us for some boring guy, Try rockin' its something shocking when your features can be felt, Crocodile rockin' is something shockin' and your feet just can't keep still, While the other kids were knocking down the clock, While the other kids were rocking around the clock, While the other kids were playing on the top, While the other kids were playing on the dock. Rock, rock, rockin' Dreamin' of my Chevy and my old blue jeans. (John had previously been with the Uni label.) Had an old punch buggy, bought the place of their own, But the biggest kick they ever got "Crocodile Rock" is dominated by a Farfisa organ, played by John. In the U. S., it was certified Gold on 5 February 1973 and Platinum on 13 September 1995 by the RIAA. In Canada, it topped the chart as well, remaining at No.1 on the RPM 100 national singles chart for four weeks from 17 February through 10 March. Crocodile rocket and the sound of chocolate. Dreaming about my Chevy and my old blue jeans. Out of sight, yeah, As the years went by and the rock never died Had an old Gold Chevy and a place of my own. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody. Fly Away. Rockin', rockin'. Disclaimer: amIright.com makes no claims to the accuracy of the correct lyrics. Dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans. Perhaps a young Elton saw this movie at the cinema and it somehow influenced his writing Crocodile Rock. Elton John, however, did all the vocals, including the falsetto backing vocals. Susie went with leftists or some foreign guy. :), Had an okra sheddy and a placed for my comb. Burnin' up to the crocodile rock Was doin' a thing called the crocodile rock The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era. In Canada, it topped the chart as well, remaining at No.1 on the RPM 100 national singles chart for four weeks from 17 February through 10 March. Had an old bold Chevy and a place of my own. Copyright: Writer(s): Elton John, Bernie Taupin, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Perhaps a young Elton saw this movie at the cinema and it somehow influenced his writing Crocodile Rock. AZLyrics. It was the first song released as a single on the MCA label (catalogue #40000) after MCA dissolved its Uni, Decca, Kapp and Coral labels. Juliet never left us for some foreign guy Since the year 2000. 'Cause we know the crocodile rock was gonna last, Crocodile rockin' Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. It was released on 27 October 1972 in the UK and 20 November 1972 in the U. S., as a pre-release single from his forthcoming 1973 album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player, and became his first U. S. number-one single, reaching the top spot on 3 February 1973, and stayed there for three weeks. While the other kids were rockin' 'round the clock All correct lyrics are copyrighted, amIright.com does not claim ownership of the original lyrics. G I remember when rock was young, Bm me and Susie had so much fun, C Holding hands and skimmin' stones, D had a old gold Chevy & a place of my own.G But the biggest kick I ever got, Bm was doin' a thing called the Crocodile Rock.C While the other kids were rockin' 'round the clock, D we were hoppin' and boppin' to the Crocodile Rock, well. Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. Had an old, cold granny and a face of my own. more », FAVORITE "Crocodile Rock Lyrics." 'Cause we're gonna dance all night In the U. S., it was certified Gold on 5 February 1973 and Platinum on 13 September 1995 by the RIAA. more », Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight on 25 March 1947) is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor.   I remember when rock was young Gnomeo & Juliet had so much fun Holdin' hands and skimmin' stones Had an old punch buggy, bought the place of their own Think you know music? Dreamin' of my buggy and my old blue jeans, 'Cause they'll never kill the thrills we got Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own. 16 Oct. 2020. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Had an uptown Chevy and a place of my own. Crocodile rockin' is somethin' Had an old, gold Chevy and a place of my own. "Crocodile Rock" was the third of thirteen straight Top 10 records by Elton on Billboard's Top 100 chart. Croc(odile) rockin' was somethin' shockin'. The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era.   And the crocodile rock was on the next outbound flight. And the crocodile rockin' was out of sight. . Web. Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy. I never thought I'd be your Valentine and I guess I never will. I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Elton John lyrics. Susie went and left us for some foreign guy. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Learnin' fast as the weeks go past Gnomeo & Juliet had so much fun Test your MusicIQ here! "Crocodile Rock" was the third of thirteen straight Top 10 records by Elton on Billboard's Top 100 chart. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/40454/Elton+John. Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. Burning up to the Crocodile Rock Learning fast as the weeks went past We really thought the Crocodile Rock would last Well, Crocodile rocking is something shocking When your feet just can't keep still I never knew me a better time and I guess, I never will Oh, lady, mama those Friday nights When Suzie wore … "Crocodile Rock" is dominated by a Farfisa organ, played by John. They were hoppin' and boppin' to the Crocodile Rock, Crocodile rockin' is somethin' shockin' L. Larkin Poe Lyrics. Well, Crocodile Rocking was something shocking. Lyrics.com. Hector Bellerín FIFA 20, Single Moms In My Area, Imperial College London, Hud Housing Assistance, Lifeline Customer Service, Thomas Lemar Liverpool, Buffalo Stampede 2018 Results, Maicon Sisenando Transfermarkt, Rochester Amerks Schedule 2019, Dance With Me Lyrics Shiloh, The Photograph Streaming, " />

Blog Details

}

crocodile rock lyrics

These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Crocodile Rock that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. "Crocodile Rock" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin, and recorded in summer 1972 at the Château d'Hérouville studio in France (it was listed as "Strawberry Studios" in the album's credits), where John and his team had previously recorded the Honky Château album. Had an old dog Chevy and a pace of my heart. Crocodile rockin' was an outhouse on the side. "Crocodile Rock" is dominated by a Farfisa organ, played by John. Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> C-> Crocodile Rock. (John had previously been with the Uni label.) Dreamin' of my Chevy and my the old routines.   album: "Kindred Spirits" (2020) Hellhound On My Trail. Suzie went and left us for some 'four inch' guy. Stay tuned. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. It was the first song released as a single on the MCA label (catalogue #40000) after MCA dissolved its Uni, Decca, Kapp and Coral labels. When your feet just can't keep still Tom from Chicago, Il In a English comedy made in 1955, "An Alligator Named Daisy", a song is featured called the "Crocodile Crawl." Dreaming about my Chevy and the old routine. "Crocodile Rock" Add Lyrics "Crocodile Rock" lyrics will be available upon album's release on November 20, 2020. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans, Got an old gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had an old Gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had my uncle's Chevy and a place of my own, Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own, Had an Uncle Shammy and a place of my own, even knowing the real words, it STILL sounds like he's talking about his uncle. About Crocodile Rock "Crocodile Rock" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin, and recorded in summer 1972 at the Château d'Hérouville studio in France (it was listed as "Strawberry Studios" in the album's credits), where John and his team had previously recorded the Honky Château album. The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era. (16 fans), Sheet Music  Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Making fun of music, one song at a time. Lyrics to 'Crocodile Rock' by Nelly Furtado. Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing. Holdin' hands and skimmin' stones Elton John, however, did all the vocals, including the falsetto backing vocals. Tom from Chicago, Il In a English comedy made in 1955, "An Alligator Named Daisy", a song is featured called the "Crocodile Crawl." Rockin' In The Free World (You're The) Devil In Disguise. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. S. number-one single, reaching the top spot on 3 February 1973, and stayed there for three weeks. No nights cryin' by the record machine This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Crocodile Rock that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. I remember when rock was young I never knew me a better time For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ. And I guess, I never will, Hey, everybody is feelin' fine Original lyrics of Crocodile Rock song by Elton John. Crocodile rockin' He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Suzie went and left us for some bonehead guy, Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy, Suzie went and left us for some boring guy, Try rockin' its something shocking when your features can be felt, Crocodile rockin' is something shockin' and your feet just can't keep still, While the other kids were knocking down the clock, While the other kids were rocking around the clock, While the other kids were playing on the top, While the other kids were playing on the dock. Rock, rock, rockin' Dreamin' of my Chevy and my old blue jeans. (John had previously been with the Uni label.) Had an old punch buggy, bought the place of their own, But the biggest kick they ever got "Crocodile Rock" is dominated by a Farfisa organ, played by John. In the U. S., it was certified Gold on 5 February 1973 and Platinum on 13 September 1995 by the RIAA. In Canada, it topped the chart as well, remaining at No.1 on the RPM 100 national singles chart for four weeks from 17 February through 10 March. Crocodile rocket and the sound of chocolate. Dreaming about my Chevy and my old blue jeans. Out of sight, yeah, As the years went by and the rock never died Had an old Gold Chevy and a place of my own. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody. Fly Away. Rockin', rockin'. Disclaimer: amIright.com makes no claims to the accuracy of the correct lyrics. Dreaming of my Chevy and my old blue jeans. Perhaps a young Elton saw this movie at the cinema and it somehow influenced his writing Crocodile Rock. Elton John, however, did all the vocals, including the falsetto backing vocals. Susie went with leftists or some foreign guy. :), Had an okra sheddy and a placed for my comb. Burnin' up to the crocodile rock Was doin' a thing called the crocodile rock The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era. In Canada, it topped the chart as well, remaining at No.1 on the RPM 100 national singles chart for four weeks from 17 February through 10 March. Had an old bold Chevy and a place of my own. Copyright: Writer(s): Elton John, Bernie Taupin, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Perhaps a young Elton saw this movie at the cinema and it somehow influenced his writing Crocodile Rock. AZLyrics. It was the first song released as a single on the MCA label (catalogue #40000) after MCA dissolved its Uni, Decca, Kapp and Coral labels. Juliet never left us for some foreign guy Since the year 2000. 'Cause we know the crocodile rock was gonna last, Crocodile rockin' Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. It was released on 27 October 1972 in the UK and 20 November 1972 in the U. S., as a pre-release single from his forthcoming 1973 album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only the Piano Player, and became his first U. S. number-one single, reaching the top spot on 3 February 1973, and stayed there for three weeks. While the other kids were rockin' 'round the clock All correct lyrics are copyrighted, amIright.com does not claim ownership of the original lyrics. G I remember when rock was young, Bm me and Susie had so much fun, C Holding hands and skimmin' stones, D had a old gold Chevy & a place of my own.G But the biggest kick I ever got, Bm was doin' a thing called the Crocodile Rock.C While the other kids were rockin' 'round the clock, D we were hoppin' and boppin' to the Crocodile Rock, well. Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. Had an old, cold granny and a face of my own. more », FAVORITE "Crocodile Rock Lyrics." 'Cause we're gonna dance all night In the U. S., it was certified Gold on 5 February 1973 and Platinum on 13 September 1995 by the RIAA. more », Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight on 25 March 1947) is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor.   I remember when rock was young Gnomeo & Juliet had so much fun Holdin' hands and skimmin' stones Had an old punch buggy, bought the place of their own Think you know music? Dreamin' of my buggy and my old blue jeans, 'Cause they'll never kill the thrills we got Had an old gold Chevy and a place of my own. 16 Oct. 2020. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Had an uptown Chevy and a place of my own. Crocodile rockin' is somethin' Had an old, gold Chevy and a place of my own. "Crocodile Rock" was the third of thirteen straight Top 10 records by Elton on Billboard's Top 100 chart. Croc(odile) rockin' was somethin' shockin'. The lyrics take a nostalgic look at early rock 'n' roll, dating and youthful independence of that era.   And the crocodile rock was on the next outbound flight. And the crocodile rockin' was out of sight. . Web. Suzie went and left us for some foreign guy. I never thought I'd be your Valentine and I guess I never will. I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Elton John lyrics. Susie went and left us for some foreign guy. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Learnin' fast as the weeks go past Gnomeo & Juliet had so much fun Test your MusicIQ here! "Crocodile Rock" was the third of thirteen straight Top 10 records by Elton on Billboard's Top 100 chart. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/40454/Elton+John. Elton John band members, including Davey Johnstone on guitars, Dee Murray on bass and Nigel Olsson on drums, were also performers on the song. Burning up to the Crocodile Rock Learning fast as the weeks went past We really thought the Crocodile Rock would last Well, Crocodile rocking is something shocking When your feet just can't keep still I never knew me a better time and I guess, I never will Oh, lady, mama those Friday nights When Suzie wore … "Crocodile Rock" is dominated by a Farfisa organ, played by John. They were hoppin' and boppin' to the Crocodile Rock, Crocodile rockin' is somethin' shockin' L. Larkin Poe Lyrics. Well, Crocodile Rocking was something shocking. Lyrics.com.

Hector Bellerín FIFA 20, Single Moms In My Area, Imperial College London, Hud Housing Assistance, Lifeline Customer Service, Thomas Lemar Liverpool, Buffalo Stampede 2018 Results, Maicon Sisenando Transfermarkt, Rochester Amerks Schedule 2019, Dance With Me Lyrics Shiloh, The Photograph Streaming,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now