Andy Fowler Linkedin, Importance Of Morality By Means Of A Poem, French Phase Of 30 Years War, Song With Evil Laugh, Alberta Driver's Test, Olx Aluminium Doors, 1968 Riots Detroit, " /> Andy Fowler Linkedin, Importance Of Morality By Means Of A Poem, French Phase Of 30 Years War, Song With Evil Laugh, Alberta Driver's Test, Olx Aluminium Doors, 1968 Riots Detroit, " />

Blog Details

}

daniel jacobs vs ggg

Sor Rungvisai did what he did in the first round. It really sucks you didn't have a photo ready for this fight its the biggest fight so far this year.GGG over everything that happened so far. You can email him at stevemuehlhausen@yahoo.com and can find him on Twitter @SMuehlhausenMMA . Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world. There’s a bunch of champions there. “I feel those other guys and opportunities are just as big,” said Jacobs in talking about the champions at 168. Golovkin, 34, outlanded Jacobs 231 to 175, according to CompuBox. The last 15 round fight was Buddy McGirt vs Howard Davis Jr and Davis Jr got Knocked out in the first round. “I think it matters which of the two fighters shows up. I don’t see both fighters staying at 160 pounds for the remainder of their careers,” said Jacobs. Off to the judges, and we know how New York appoints judges. Golovkin and Jacobs headlined a four-fight main card that also included a stunning upset loss by perhaps the best pound-for-pound fighter in the game, junior bantamweight title holder Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez. “That opportunity still looks for me [to fight the Canelo vs. Golovkin 3 winner], but obviously, I need to become a champion,” said Jacobs. Privacy Statement l Cookies Policy l Boxing Resources l Back To Top l Contact Us. More of the same from Gonzalez. This is the perfect what you like fight a prime example why we need 15 round Championship fights. “This is boxing. He's more accurate. The first half was all Cuadras. Here was our live coverage of "GGG" vs. Jacobs: 12:54 a.m.:  Round 12 to Golovkin (10-9, 115-112 Jacobs). I want this fight.". Fighting WBA super-middleweight champion Callum Smith would make their mutual promoter Eddie Hearn quite happy. 12:21:  Round 4 to Golovkin (10-8, 38-37 Jacobs). Jacobs (33-2, 23 KOs), feeling as though he had the fight in the bag, kept holding Golovkin while the champion fought with more urgency as he sensed his undefeated streak was in danger. It would be smart for Jacobs to first dethrone one of the champions at super middleweight before he starts banging the drum for rematches against Golovkin and Canelo. Off to the final round. I mean. Golovkin felt a sense of urgency and wanted to make a closing statement. “It’s nothing without the fans. On the undercard, underdog Srisaket Sor Rungvisai won a controversial decision taking away Chocolatito's super flyweight title, knocking him off his number-one pound-for-pound perch, and ending a 46-fight, 12-year winning streak. "Of course I'm ready," Golovkin said. 10:58: Round 3 to Gonzalez (10-9, 28-28). 11:02:  Round 4 to Gonzalez (10-9, 38-37). Jacobs started to let loose, peppering the jab and connecting on a left hook that stunned Golovkin. Jacobs, switching from orthodox to southpaw stance, did well in rounds 6, 7, 9 and 10 behind a strong jab and superior body work. 10:43:  Up next, in the co-main event of "GGG" vs. Jacobs, Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (46-0, 38 KOs) defends his WBC super flyweight title against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai (41-4-1, 38 KOs). Gonzalez connected on 372 to Sor Rungvisai's 277. 12:41:  Round 9 to Golovkin (10-9, 86-84 Jacobs). He looked tentative and Jacobs was outclassing him with his speed and better boxing skills. Everyone unite, and everyone comes together when it’s safe to do so,” said Jacobs. He got to that next level riding Ali coattail. 6-keys: media/spln/boxing/reg/free/stories, at Like we said, many on social media felt the fight was close. Golovkin is having to think more, which helped Jacobs connect with a right hand.

Andy Fowler Linkedin, Importance Of Morality By Means Of A Poem, French Phase Of 30 Years War, Song With Evil Laugh, Alberta Driver's Test, Olx Aluminium Doors, 1968 Riots Detroit,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now