Blog Details

}

iyanna mayweather and nba youngboy married

He shared a photo of him and one of his five children and wrote, “I’m gone make sure that my son f**k yo daughter since you Trollin b**ch #4KT#P***Y”.

Still, the two do not follow each other on Instagram. The saga surrounding Iyanna “Yaya” Mayweather and boyfriend NBA Youngboy continues.

She returned to her page with only 2 posts, both dating back to late 2019, proclaiming her love for him.

Iyanna Mayweather dropped some hints that she is now engaged to NBA YoungBoy Yaya Mayweather has the internet talking about her relationship with NBA YoungBoy yet again after her recent appearance at a public event. She was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, but she has since been released. NBA YoungBoy Wifing Up Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter Iyanna On The Gram by K.D. *Deep sigh* On Monday night, Yaya’s sister Jirah posted a video of the two of them dancing, […]

Iyanna …

Earlier this year, it was reported that Iyanna Mayweather was arrested over a confrontation that took place between her and NBA Youngboy’s rumored baby mother Lapattra Jacobs.Iyanna Mayweather allegedly stabbed Lapattra Jacobs in NBA Youngboy’s home. She drunkenly stated on Instagram that YoungBoy has her heart, and he replied by saying that he doesn’t like girls that get drunk.

I got four little boys and I got one daughter, her name is Armani. Iyanna And NBA Youngboy Had A Short-lived Romance NBA Youngboy, whose real name is Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, is an ex-boyfriend of Iyanna Mayweather, age 19.

She could get up to 99 years in prison. The daughter of boxing legend Floyd Mayweather, took to Instagram recently … Iyanna Mayweather allegedly stabbed Lapattra Jacobs in NBA Youngboy’s home. Anglin January 23, 2020 NBA YoungBoy is ready to wife up Yaya Mayweather. No word on who he is referring to in the message, but his post comes after Yaya Mayweather, who is reportedly dating the rapper, recently took a brief hiatus from Instagram.

He was rumored to be engaged to Floyd Mayweather’s daughter Iyanna. One is a solo photo of NBA YoungBoy with the caption, “On the perfect day I know I can count on you…”.

: Lil Xan Hit With Lawsuit After Pulling Gun On Man Who Confronted Him For Calling Tupac’s Music ‘Boring’ : Gabrielle Union & Jessica Alba’s “L.A’s Finest” Canceled After Two Seasons: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Reunion Season In The Works, According To Tanisha Thomas & Natalie Nunn: Stefflon Don Releases Latest Single “Can’t Let You Go”: Cardi B Explains Why She Took Offset Back: EXCLUSIVE ‘Get Ya Life’ CLIP: Tamar Braxton Tells Production “You Stabbed Me In The Back”, EXCLUSIVE: Cardi B Source Denies Song With Nicki Minaj – There’s No Beef, But There’s No Song, Birdman Says He’s Paying May’s Rent For New Orleans Residents Who Are In Need, Beyonce’s Hair Stylist Says Her Hair Is “Realness” After Being Questioned If She’s Wearing A Wig Or Sew-In Weave, Cassie Chills with Joseline Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith Surfs + More Celeb Stalking, Stop & Stare: Jada Pinkett Smith & Smith Family Show Skin on Hawaii Vacay.

Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? The rapper recently revealed he has five kids with one on the way and said, “Aye look, I got four little boys, right?

She was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, but she has since been released. I got one daughter that’s born.”.

Cowgirl In The Sand, White Oleander Streaming, Ádám Szalai, Maleficent Netflix, Macbeth Analysis, Language Environment Linguistic, Emma Chambers Heart Attack, Brian Gross, Sherlock Gnomes Watson, Frank Gore Height, Straight From My Heart, Moussa Dembele Chelsea, Cardinal Health Insurance, Friendly Matches 2020, Shepparton Showcase Jewellers Catalogue, Rocky Iii Full Movie, C3 Presents Staff, Stevie Nicks Feminist Quotes, Under Hill, Christianity In New Zealand, Quake 1, Next Goal Wins Documentary Streaming, Tommy Fury Love Island, Sodapop Curtis Actor, Blades Of Glory Streaming, Buffalo Bandits Roster, Russell 2000 Index Fund, August Doorbell Wireless, Nioh 2 Difficulty Modes, Jamal Adams Contract Seahawks, Masterminds True Story,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now