We’ll see what happens when he gets into the ring Nov. 28, but that interview was absolutely brutal to watch. “Like a lion, I’m hard to wake once asleep. He also says he had no monitor, so he was unable to see Morgan or Reid.

His speech was slurred, and it was a difficult interview. Pinterest. It looked like he had no idea what the hell was going on around him. Tired, Punch Drunk or too much Charlie?

pic.twitter.com/PgzhQedoEa, — Clara Welch (@ClaraWSparkles) October 13, 2020. The Remparts bow, Patrick Roy speaks red zone, Turkish companies denounce delays at Moroccan customs after FTA amendment. The former heavyweight champ, 54, … Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Appreciate this message, as some viewers were concerned.". I think #miketyson is half asleep #gmb @piersmorgan @susannareid100 @GMB @MikeTyson — David McConaghie (@187davio) October 13, 2020 @piersmorgan Very concerning , is Mike Tyson up to fighting. Eyraud is pleased that Alvaro did not file a complaint against Neymar, Ronaldo called to order for breach of Covid protocol, “French football is going through the most serious crisis in all of its history”, La Chaux-de-Fonds and Morteau want to host the Tour de France, Can you win it from your first participation?

Since making movie appearances in The Hangover franchise and ballooning in weight, Tyson has lost over sixty kilos. Training hard and going to bed early. "We could see you were a bit weary! The heavyweight boxing icon appeared live via video link from Los Angeles for the ITV show, which is fronted by Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid. I had no monitor, so I couldn’t see you guys and forgot to look into camera.". I had no monitor so I couldn’t see you guys and forgot to look into camera.”, Hey mate @piersmorgan @GMB @susannareid100 and UK. Common sense would seem to say that if he’s struggling to stay awake, then maybe he shouldn’t risk getting hit in the head. Training hard and going to bed early. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. “Hey mate, Piers Morgan, Good Morning Britain, Susanna Reid. As a reminder, Mike Tyson is preparing to face Roy Jones Jr. in a charity fight on November 28, 15 years after having stopped all fighting. @piersmorgan Very concerning , is Mike Tyson up to fighting.

Tyson, who's struggled with drug and alcohol addiction throughout his career, claims late-night exhaustion was the real reason for his behaviour and that he fell asleep trying to stay up for the interview in Los Angeles. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Training hard and going to bed early. Therefore, it’s understandable that he’d be struggling to maintain that late at night. "Hey mate… I tried to stay up late for interview, but fell asleep and, like a lion, I'm hard to wake once asleep," Tyson has tweeted to Morgan. Best regards! Training hard and going to bed early.

0. You have entered an incorrect email address!

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Follow on Twitter @PhilDJay. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I had no monitor so I couldn’t see you guys and forgot to look into camera. The appearance prompted speculation about his health on social media. Within hours of getting some much-needed sleep, the 54-year-old revealed what the problem was. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. WhatsApp. Either way, that was a brutal interview. The odd interview had folks on both sides of the Atlantic wondering just what the heck was going on with Iron Mike. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Updated: 13 Oct 2020, 7:45; Sam Morgan; Invalid Date, MIKE TYSON left fans 'concerned' and fearing for his health after a 'car crash' Good Morning Britain interview. He was sleepy-eyed, and only kind […] But boxing personnel in the know are questioning if Tyson has the stamina. Fighting in your mid-50’s in what could be a long eight-round bout with Jones could prove difficult. Facebook.

How Did Francisco Tárrega Die, Chris Harris Net Worth Nfl, Uncle Buck Disney Plus, Gabriel Barbosa, Baby Geniuses Dickie, Full Circle In A Sentence, Ezekiel Elliott Fantasy Outlook 2020, When The Night Comes Lyrics Dan Auerbach, Walking By Myself, Ceramic Cookie Jar, All Things Must Pass, Night Book, Honor 20 Lite Specs, Benoît Paire, Johnson And Johnson Family Net Worth, Jason Brown John Brown, Jitterbug Flip Phone Charging Stand, Iphone 13 Pro, Sea Of Thieves Tall Tales List, City Of Angels Musical, Ice Cube Cars, Evaluation Of Student Learning, Wta Tennis Live, Froy Gutierrez Age, Alto's Odyssey, Maicon Sisenando Transfermarkt, " />

We’ll see what happens when he gets into the ring Nov. 28, but that interview was absolutely brutal to watch. “Like a lion, I’m hard to wake once asleep. He also says he had no monitor, so he was unable to see Morgan or Reid.

His speech was slurred, and it was a difficult interview. Pinterest. It looked like he had no idea what the hell was going on around him. Tired, Punch Drunk or too much Charlie?

pic.twitter.com/PgzhQedoEa, — Clara Welch (@ClaraWSparkles) October 13, 2020. The Remparts bow, Patrick Roy speaks red zone, Turkish companies denounce delays at Moroccan customs after FTA amendment. The former heavyweight champ, 54, … Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Appreciate this message, as some viewers were concerned.". I think #miketyson is half asleep #gmb @piersmorgan @susannareid100 @GMB @MikeTyson — David McConaghie (@187davio) October 13, 2020 @piersmorgan Very concerning , is Mike Tyson up to fighting. Eyraud is pleased that Alvaro did not file a complaint against Neymar, Ronaldo called to order for breach of Covid protocol, “French football is going through the most serious crisis in all of its history”, La Chaux-de-Fonds and Morteau want to host the Tour de France, Can you win it from your first participation?

Since making movie appearances in The Hangover franchise and ballooning in weight, Tyson has lost over sixty kilos. Training hard and going to bed early. "We could see you were a bit weary! The heavyweight boxing icon appeared live via video link from Los Angeles for the ITV show, which is fronted by Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid. I had no monitor, so I couldn’t see you guys and forgot to look into camera.". I had no monitor so I couldn’t see you guys and forgot to look into camera.”, Hey mate @piersmorgan @GMB @susannareid100 and UK. Common sense would seem to say that if he’s struggling to stay awake, then maybe he shouldn’t risk getting hit in the head. Training hard and going to bed early. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. “Hey mate, Piers Morgan, Good Morning Britain, Susanna Reid. As a reminder, Mike Tyson is preparing to face Roy Jones Jr. in a charity fight on November 28, 15 years after having stopped all fighting. @piersmorgan Very concerning , is Mike Tyson up to fighting.

Tyson, who's struggled with drug and alcohol addiction throughout his career, claims late-night exhaustion was the real reason for his behaviour and that he fell asleep trying to stay up for the interview in Los Angeles. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Training hard and going to bed early. Therefore, it’s understandable that he’d be struggling to maintain that late at night. "Hey mate… I tried to stay up late for interview, but fell asleep and, like a lion, I'm hard to wake once asleep," Tyson has tweeted to Morgan. Best regards! Training hard and going to bed early.

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Follow on Twitter @PhilDJay. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I had no monitor so I couldn’t see you guys and forgot to look into camera. The appearance prompted speculation about his health on social media. Within hours of getting some much-needed sleep, the 54-year-old revealed what the problem was. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. WhatsApp. Either way, that was a brutal interview. The odd interview had folks on both sides of the Atlantic wondering just what the heck was going on with Iron Mike. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Updated: 13 Oct 2020, 7:45; Sam Morgan; Invalid Date, MIKE TYSON left fans 'concerned' and fearing for his health after a 'car crash' Good Morning Britain interview. He was sleepy-eyed, and only kind […] But boxing personnel in the know are questioning if Tyson has the stamina. Fighting in your mid-50’s in what could be a long eight-round bout with Jones could prove difficult. Facebook.

How Did Francisco Tárrega Die, Chris Harris Net Worth Nfl, Uncle Buck Disney Plus, Gabriel Barbosa, Baby Geniuses Dickie, Full Circle In A Sentence, Ezekiel Elliott Fantasy Outlook 2020, When The Night Comes Lyrics Dan Auerbach, Walking By Myself, Ceramic Cookie Jar, All Things Must Pass, Night Book, Honor 20 Lite Specs, Benoît Paire, Johnson And Johnson Family Net Worth, Jason Brown John Brown, Jitterbug Flip Phone Charging Stand, Iphone 13 Pro, Sea Of Thieves Tall Tales List, City Of Angels Musical, Ice Cube Cars, Evaluation Of Student Learning, Wta Tennis Live, Froy Gutierrez Age, Alto's Odyssey, Maicon Sisenando Transfermarkt, " />

Blog Details

}

mike tyson interview 2020

He’s constantly in the gym. I tried to stay up late for interview but fell asleep and like a lion I’m hard to wake once asleep. Mike Tyson has offered an explanation for his 'vacant' Good Morning Britain interview after worried fans revealed their concern for the boxing legend. ???? Mike Tyson’s awkward interview with Piers Morgan as he ignores questions and acts uncomfortable Tilly Pearce Tuesday 13 Oct 2020 7:50 am Share … Twitter. Credits: Image/Video - ITV. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

— Rasa Mother of dogs #FBPE (@RMofFens) October 13, 2020. Before that, Tyson lost to Britain’s own Danny Williams. Millions of dollars are said to be involved as Tyson prepares to make an astonishing comeback. “Hey mate @piersmorgan @GMB @susannareid100 and UK,” Tyson wrote to the Brits. 72,800 Colts make Philip Rivers decision after 'dramatic' message I think #miketyson is half asleep #gmb @piersmorgan @susannareid100 @GMB @MikeTyson, — David McConaghie (@187davio) October 13, 2020. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. I had no monitor so I couldn't see you guys and forgot to look into camera. Tyson was appearing on the show to hype his upcoming November bout with fellow boxing legend Roy Jones, Jr. His speech was slurred, and it was a difficult interview. As we can see in the video, it was while answering a question that Mike Tyson began to speak more and more slowly, until his eyes closed to never reopen. Either way, that was a brutal interview. Interviewed by a British television channel, Mike Tyson therefore fell into a deep sleep, which did not fail to make viewers and Internet users react. Mike Tyson was on “Good Morning Britain” yesterday to talk about his upcoming match with Roy Jones Jr. and something was off big time. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Appreciate this message as some viewers were concerned.”. Please let us know if you're having issues with commenting. The … *We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language. "No problem, Champ," Morgan has replied. Indeed, shortly after this sequence, Mike Tyson grabbed his Twitter account to explain “the incident”: Hey mate @piersmorgan @GMB @ susannareid100 and UK. A post shared by Mike Tyson (@miketyson) on Aug 12, 2020 at 10:45am PDT. Mike Tyson says he was NOT inebriated, stoned or punch-drunk during his bizarre "Good Morning Britain" interview ... explaining Tuesday he was just REALLY tired!! The former heavyweight world champion was asked about the Black Lives Matter movement and his relationship with US President Donald Trump, but said little during the … The 54-year-old boxing legend appeared on Britain’s top morning show on Tuesday morning and put in a strange performance causing some to wonder if he was on drugs or had been drinking before the cameras lit up. Thank you very much! 2020-10-13T11:16:25Z The letter F. A ghost. Roy Jones Jr. will be the opponent when Tyson gets back to action on a Pay Per View basis. Mike has a hard time staying focused and answering the questions. 0. The part where his head was tilted down was legitimately concerning. His speech was slurred, and it was a difficult interview. Mike Tyson (Credit: Screenshot/Twitter Video https://twitter.com/ClaraWSparkles/status/1315910493094191105), Mike Tyson recently gave an absurdly weird interview on “Good Morning Britain.”, In a viral clip from the appearance, Tyson wasn’t making very much sense while trying to hype his fight against Roy Jones Jr., and it even looked like he almost fell asleep at one point. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article.

How Did Francisco Tárrega Die, Chris Harris Net Worth Nfl, Uncle Buck Disney Plus, Gabriel Barbosa, Baby Geniuses Dickie, Full Circle In A Sentence, Ezekiel Elliott Fantasy Outlook 2020, When The Night Comes Lyrics Dan Auerbach, Walking By Myself, Ceramic Cookie Jar, All Things Must Pass, Night Book, Honor 20 Lite Specs, Benoît Paire, Johnson And Johnson Family Net Worth, Jason Brown John Brown, Jitterbug Flip Phone Charging Stand, Iphone 13 Pro, Sea Of Thieves Tall Tales List, City Of Angels Musical, Ice Cube Cars, Evaluation Of Student Learning, Wta Tennis Live, Froy Gutierrez Age, Alto's Odyssey, Maicon Sisenando Transfermarkt,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now