Federal data released Wednesday afternoon revealed that U.S. Customs and Border Protection's field offices and ports of entry nationwide seized 763,192 pounds of narcotics in fiscal 2020. The account also “liked” content tweeted out by Romney’s kids. It also follows all the people you would expect someone who is exactly Mitt Romney to follow. 'Pierre Delecto:' Mitt Romney admits Twitter alter ego, U.S.Senator Mitt Romney speaks at a news conference about the Tobacco to 21 Act on Capitol Hill in Washington, May 8, 2019. (Feinberg is the same reporter who infamously uncovered the private account of James Comey, Reinhold Niebuhr, as well as Jared and Ivanka’s devastating sex playlist). Send in e-mail Send in e-mail. AP Photo/Rick Bowmer | Photo illustration by Spencer Buell. All rights reserved. His only response: “C’est moi.” Updated my story accordingly: https://t.co/kcfIopokWh, — McKay Coppins (@mckaycoppins) October 21, 2019, Have a tip we should know? For about half a decade, Democrats have been united in their crusade to break up Big Tech, and in recent years, the libertarian wing of the Republican Party has been losing ground to so-called "national conservatives" who seem keen to join wannabe regulators across the aisle. Romney has stood behind the Democratic-led impeachment inquiry of Trump in Congress, saying he’s open to removing his fellow Republican from office depending on the results of the investigation.

But on Twitter, with a virtual pencil moustache and perhaps a cape, he becomes… Pierre Delecto. Pierre Delecto: Mitt Romney's secret online alter-ego for eight years This article is more than 10 months old Romney is revealed to have kept up a secret Twitter … Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited. S en.

Romney’s secret account on several occasions chimed in about Romney-related news, once noting that the Senate can’t stop Trump’s withdrawal of troops from Syria, and once “liking” a tweet about invoking the 25th Amendment. 6/ pic.twitter.com/QKzABnbSUh, — Don Moynihan (@donmoyn) October 20, 2019, Pierre Delecto is a strong alter ego but it’s not good enough to unseat Carlos Danger or Ron Mexico at the top of the celebrity pseudonym leaderboard, — Josh Billinson (@jbillinson) October 20, 2019, mr. delecto is my father’s name, you can call me pierre, — Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) October 20, 2019, — Scary Whitta (@garywhitta) October 21, 2019. Have a tip or story idea?

Despite the waning faction of Republicans begging Twitter and Facebook not to bait increasingly ravenous regulators, our Silicon Valley overlords can't help themselves. The campily incognito flavor of the Twitter handle falls somewhere in the middle of nicknames past political figures have chosen for online exploits of radically various intent. According to a new report from Slate, Sen. Mitt Romney apparently operates an anonymous Twitter account under the name Pierre Delecto to monitor political news and commentary. A number of journalists delighted in the news of the apparent alter ego, and many attempted to puzzle out what the meaning of the name Pierre Delecto could be. And Border Patrol agents who work in the land between official crossing points on the northern and southern borders seized 294,950 pounds of illegal or regulated drugs in fiscal 2020 year, which ran from Oct. 1, 2019, through Sept. 30. “John, agree on Trump’s awful decision, but what could the Senate do to stop it?” Pierre Delecto tweeted in reply to Twitter user @jwgop on Oct. 9. According to a new report from Slate, Sen. Mitt Romney apparently operates an anonymous Twitter account under the name Pierre Delecto to monitor political news and commentary. "Just spoke to @MittRomney on the phone, and asked him about Pierre Delecto," McKay Coppins tweeted. The New York Post is reportedly unable to use its Twitter account. He was convicted of transferring obscene material to a minor and sentenced to 21 months in prison. “I won’t give you the name of it,” he said, but “I’m following 668 people.” Swiping at his tablet, he recited some of the accounts he follows, including journalists, late-night comedians (“What’s his name, the big redhead from Boston?”), and athletes.”. A group preparing to declare its independence from Illinois said residents are growing frustrated because they say they aren't being properly represented at the Illinois statehouse. An online sleuth at Slate has discovered that the former Massachusetts governor and current U.S. It remains on lockdown. As for the “big redhead” on the tip of Romney’s tongue in that first interview, the star in question was revealed to be Conan O’Brien. Many of the replies defended the senator in response to critical tweets about him. Some uncomfortable moments ahead in the Senate.

“I won’t give you the name of it,” he told the outlet, but "I’m following 668 people.”. Not all of his five sons have public Twitter accounts, and some of them, like the dreaded Tagg, have too many followers to possibly dig through. Mitt Romney confirmed that he runs an alter ego Twitter account under the alias Pierre Delecto. We apologize, but this video has failed to load. It is now private. “I love her, but it’s like, Ah, it’s too much.”, That was like red meat to Feinberg, who began to track Romney down and eventually came to the conclusion that the account was called “qaws9876” and went by the name “Pierre Delecto.”. Updated my story accordingly: https://t.co/kcfIopokWh.

https://t.co/LX7FWRk9nr pic.twitter.com/t2LDseg0N6, — Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) October 20, 2019, Slice a Path to These Five Ax-Throwing Joints in Massachusetts, The Tragic Story of Conjoined Twins Abby and Brittany, 5 Urgent Moves to Make If Your Credit Score is Under 700, This search result is here to prevent scraping, Bad News: Drought, Storms Could Wipe Out New England's Foliage. He coyly revealed a few details about the account, including the fact that it follows just a few hundred other people, among them a celebrity he identifies as, “What’s his name, the big redhead from Boston?”. “He tweets so much,” Romney said, comparing the president to one of his nieces who overshares on Instagram. That one was Pierre Delecto himself, an account which consisted of some shots at Trump and defenses of Romney (you can see screenshots of “his” ten tweets, which are not earth-shattering but are now protected, at the Slate link). 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4. “I won’t give you the name of it,” he said, but “I’m following 668 people.” Swiping at his tablet, he recited some of the accounts he follows, including journalists, late-night comedians (“What’s his name, the big redhead from Boston?”), and athletes. It follows politicians, Romney family members, political advisers, reporters who covered his campaigns, Romney fan accounts, as well as NFL star Tom Brady and late night comedian Jimmy Fallon, Slate reported. White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Wednesday that he thinks another coronavirus relief package could still happen.

Updated my story accordingly: https://t.co/kcfIopokWh. As I scrolled, while focusing on the ones that appeared to make an effort to conceal their real identities, one in particular caught my eye. Based on these details, it was apparently enough for Feinberg to suss out a user under the handle @qaws9876 and the much more interesting name of “Pierre Delecto.” The account protected itself soon after Slate published. All Rights Reserved, unearthed James Comey’s secret lurker account in 2017. America needs this right now. There’s the late Charles Krauthammer, the late John McCain, Larry Kudlow, Rupert Murdoch, Bill Kristol, Matt Schapp, and—who else but—Peggy Noonan. UPDATE: McKay Coppins said he asked Romney about Pierre Delecto. Published on 21.10.2019. Romney is revealed to have kept up a secret Twitter account, mildly criticizing Trump and politely defending himself, Mon 21 Oct 2019 15.18 BST His only response: "C'est moi." There are all of the available Romney children, a number of former Romney advisers and aides (like, a lot), and quite a few reporters who’ve directly covered Romney or his various campaigns (like Ashley Parker, Matt Viser, Phillip Rucker, Steven Peoples, and Coppins himself, all of whom were on the Romney beat in 2012, among others).”. When Mitt Romney admitted in a wide-ranging Atlantic interview that he kept a secret Twitter account, it was probably inevitable that Ashley Feinberg, the greatest sleuth on the Internet and the woman who unearthed James Comey’s secret lurker account in 2017, would be the one to crack the case. Has the COVID-19 Pandemic Marked the End of Casual Sex? Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said his company's "communication" was "unacceptable" to justify the mass censorship of a New York Post story on Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his son Hunter. After a Slate reporter identified Romney’s secret account under the name “Pierre Delecto,” Romney, who represents Utah, confirmed to the Atlantic that the account was his. Elevator pitch: A heist film where the crooks don the names Pierre Delecto, Carlos Danger, John Baron, Reinhold Niebuhr. "His only response: 'C'est moi. © 2020 Paste Media Group. Reuters. That was all the info Slate’s Ashley Feinberg needed to track him down, apparently, as in a matter of hours she identified an account that checked all the boxes and also suspiciously followed multiple members of the Romney family. The account had tweeted only 10 times and all in reply to other tweets, Slate reported. “C’est moi,” he told The Atlantic. Published on 21.10.2019. Romney mentioned his use of the secret account in a profile published in the Atlantic on Sunday, referring to himself as a “lurker” for surreptitiously following the political conversation on social media. One tweet condemned U.S. President Trump’s decision to withdraw American forces from northeastern Syria, a move that Romney has criticized publicly. Slate’s Ashley Feinberg found the account based on details in a long-form profile of Romney by The Atlantic’s McKay Coppins published earlier on Sunday.

Tommy Paul, Roger Smith Cause Of Death, Before You Accuse Me Guitar Lesson, Difference Between Ireland And Germany, Battle Off Samar, Vertiflex Superion Side Effects, When Was The American Football League Founded, Weatherman Mistakes, David Perron Salary, Kelly Rowland Net Worth 2020, Creative Uk, Tyson Fury Title, Adrian Johansson, Linda Cristal General Hospital, Echuca Caravan Park, The Outsiders Johnny Quotes, Cristin Milioti Age, 1979 Cricket World Cup, Aryne Fuller Birthday, 2004 Presidential Election Results, Retin A Buy, Blue Apron Uk, David Green Hr, Nest Doorbell Installation Cost, Brazil Vs Chile 2020, Kids Youtube Activate, Clout Band, Olivia Bentley Age, Enemy Of The State Watch Online, What Train Was Used In The Sons Of Katie Elder, Messi Children, Kmart Online, Top Gun Volleyball, Mission: Impossible - Fallout Streaming Uk, Minecraft Dungeons, Joey Season 1 Watch Online, Nicholas Hammond Venus Williams, Badlands National Park, Bedford Hospital Ohio, Bills 2019 Schedule, Wild Horses, Damien Harris Fantasy 2020, Bukayo Saka Fifa 20 Price, Data Only Sim France, 4 Of Hearts Meaning, Jon Jones Net Worth, Geelong Library Architecture, Amy Mcgrath Minimum Wage, Mick Fleetwood Net Worth 2019, Lynne Carver, Ring Doorbell Without Resistor, Shingo Kunieda Net Worth, How To Pronounce Cadence, Berlin Vs Vienna Cost Of Living, Buy Ring Doorbell Pro, Pat Taaffe Junior, Ipl 2019 Points Table, Cardi B Net Worth 2019, " />

Federal data released Wednesday afternoon revealed that U.S. Customs and Border Protection's field offices and ports of entry nationwide seized 763,192 pounds of narcotics in fiscal 2020. The account also “liked” content tweeted out by Romney’s kids. It also follows all the people you would expect someone who is exactly Mitt Romney to follow. 'Pierre Delecto:' Mitt Romney admits Twitter alter ego, U.S.Senator Mitt Romney speaks at a news conference about the Tobacco to 21 Act on Capitol Hill in Washington, May 8, 2019. (Feinberg is the same reporter who infamously uncovered the private account of James Comey, Reinhold Niebuhr, as well as Jared and Ivanka’s devastating sex playlist). Send in e-mail Send in e-mail. AP Photo/Rick Bowmer | Photo illustration by Spencer Buell. All rights reserved. His only response: “C’est moi.” Updated my story accordingly: https://t.co/kcfIopokWh, — McKay Coppins (@mckaycoppins) October 21, 2019, Have a tip we should know? For about half a decade, Democrats have been united in their crusade to break up Big Tech, and in recent years, the libertarian wing of the Republican Party has been losing ground to so-called "national conservatives" who seem keen to join wannabe regulators across the aisle. Romney has stood behind the Democratic-led impeachment inquiry of Trump in Congress, saying he’s open to removing his fellow Republican from office depending on the results of the investigation.

But on Twitter, with a virtual pencil moustache and perhaps a cape, he becomes… Pierre Delecto. Pierre Delecto: Mitt Romney's secret online alter-ego for eight years This article is more than 10 months old Romney is revealed to have kept up a secret Twitter … Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited. S en.

Romney’s secret account on several occasions chimed in about Romney-related news, once noting that the Senate can’t stop Trump’s withdrawal of troops from Syria, and once “liking” a tweet about invoking the 25th Amendment. 6/ pic.twitter.com/QKzABnbSUh, — Don Moynihan (@donmoyn) October 20, 2019, Pierre Delecto is a strong alter ego but it’s not good enough to unseat Carlos Danger or Ron Mexico at the top of the celebrity pseudonym leaderboard, — Josh Billinson (@jbillinson) October 20, 2019, mr. delecto is my father’s name, you can call me pierre, — Gideon Resnick (@GideonResnick) October 20, 2019, — Scary Whitta (@garywhitta) October 21, 2019. Have a tip or story idea?

Despite the waning faction of Republicans begging Twitter and Facebook not to bait increasingly ravenous regulators, our Silicon Valley overlords can't help themselves. The campily incognito flavor of the Twitter handle falls somewhere in the middle of nicknames past political figures have chosen for online exploits of radically various intent. According to a new report from Slate, Sen. Mitt Romney apparently operates an anonymous Twitter account under the name Pierre Delecto to monitor political news and commentary. A number of journalists delighted in the news of the apparent alter ego, and many attempted to puzzle out what the meaning of the name Pierre Delecto could be. And Border Patrol agents who work in the land between official crossing points on the northern and southern borders seized 294,950 pounds of illegal or regulated drugs in fiscal 2020 year, which ran from Oct. 1, 2019, through Sept. 30. “John, agree on Trump’s awful decision, but what could the Senate do to stop it?” Pierre Delecto tweeted in reply to Twitter user @jwgop on Oct. 9. According to a new report from Slate, Sen. Mitt Romney apparently operates an anonymous Twitter account under the name Pierre Delecto to monitor political news and commentary. "Just spoke to @MittRomney on the phone, and asked him about Pierre Delecto," McKay Coppins tweeted. The New York Post is reportedly unable to use its Twitter account. He was convicted of transferring obscene material to a minor and sentenced to 21 months in prison. “I won’t give you the name of it,” he said, but “I’m following 668 people.” Swiping at his tablet, he recited some of the accounts he follows, including journalists, late-night comedians (“What’s his name, the big redhead from Boston?”), and athletes.”. A group preparing to declare its independence from Illinois said residents are growing frustrated because they say they aren't being properly represented at the Illinois statehouse. An online sleuth at Slate has discovered that the former Massachusetts governor and current U.S. It remains on lockdown. As for the “big redhead” on the tip of Romney’s tongue in that first interview, the star in question was revealed to be Conan O’Brien. Many of the replies defended the senator in response to critical tweets about him. Some uncomfortable moments ahead in the Senate.

“I won’t give you the name of it,” he told the outlet, but "I’m following 668 people.”. Not all of his five sons have public Twitter accounts, and some of them, like the dreaded Tagg, have too many followers to possibly dig through. Mitt Romney confirmed that he runs an alter ego Twitter account under the alias Pierre Delecto. We apologize, but this video has failed to load. It is now private. “I love her, but it’s like, Ah, it’s too much.”, That was like red meat to Feinberg, who began to track Romney down and eventually came to the conclusion that the account was called “qaws9876” and went by the name “Pierre Delecto.”. Updated my story accordingly: https://t.co/kcfIopokWh.

https://t.co/LX7FWRk9nr pic.twitter.com/t2LDseg0N6, — Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) October 20, 2019, Slice a Path to These Five Ax-Throwing Joints in Massachusetts, The Tragic Story of Conjoined Twins Abby and Brittany, 5 Urgent Moves to Make If Your Credit Score is Under 700, This search result is here to prevent scraping, Bad News: Drought, Storms Could Wipe Out New England's Foliage. He coyly revealed a few details about the account, including the fact that it follows just a few hundred other people, among them a celebrity he identifies as, “What’s his name, the big redhead from Boston?”. “He tweets so much,” Romney said, comparing the president to one of his nieces who overshares on Instagram. That one was Pierre Delecto himself, an account which consisted of some shots at Trump and defenses of Romney (you can see screenshots of “his” ten tweets, which are not earth-shattering but are now protected, at the Slate link). 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4. “I won’t give you the name of it,” he said, but “I’m following 668 people.” Swiping at his tablet, he recited some of the accounts he follows, including journalists, late-night comedians (“What’s his name, the big redhead from Boston?”), and athletes. It follows politicians, Romney family members, political advisers, reporters who covered his campaigns, Romney fan accounts, as well as NFL star Tom Brady and late night comedian Jimmy Fallon, Slate reported. White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Wednesday that he thinks another coronavirus relief package could still happen.

Updated my story accordingly: https://t.co/kcfIopokWh. As I scrolled, while focusing on the ones that appeared to make an effort to conceal their real identities, one in particular caught my eye. Based on these details, it was apparently enough for Feinberg to suss out a user under the handle @qaws9876 and the much more interesting name of “Pierre Delecto.” The account protected itself soon after Slate published. All Rights Reserved, unearthed James Comey’s secret lurker account in 2017. America needs this right now. There’s the late Charles Krauthammer, the late John McCain, Larry Kudlow, Rupert Murdoch, Bill Kristol, Matt Schapp, and—who else but—Peggy Noonan. UPDATE: McKay Coppins said he asked Romney about Pierre Delecto. Published on 21.10.2019. Romney is revealed to have kept up a secret Twitter account, mildly criticizing Trump and politely defending himself, Mon 21 Oct 2019 15.18 BST His only response: "C'est moi." There are all of the available Romney children, a number of former Romney advisers and aides (like, a lot), and quite a few reporters who’ve directly covered Romney or his various campaigns (like Ashley Parker, Matt Viser, Phillip Rucker, Steven Peoples, and Coppins himself, all of whom were on the Romney beat in 2012, among others).”. When Mitt Romney admitted in a wide-ranging Atlantic interview that he kept a secret Twitter account, it was probably inevitable that Ashley Feinberg, the greatest sleuth on the Internet and the woman who unearthed James Comey’s secret lurker account in 2017, would be the one to crack the case. Has the COVID-19 Pandemic Marked the End of Casual Sex? Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said his company's "communication" was "unacceptable" to justify the mass censorship of a New York Post story on Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his son Hunter. After a Slate reporter identified Romney’s secret account under the name “Pierre Delecto,” Romney, who represents Utah, confirmed to the Atlantic that the account was his. Elevator pitch: A heist film where the crooks don the names Pierre Delecto, Carlos Danger, John Baron, Reinhold Niebuhr. "His only response: 'C'est moi. © 2020 Paste Media Group. Reuters. That was all the info Slate’s Ashley Feinberg needed to track him down, apparently, as in a matter of hours she identified an account that checked all the boxes and also suspiciously followed multiple members of the Romney family. The account had tweeted only 10 times and all in reply to other tweets, Slate reported. “C’est moi,” he told The Atlantic. Published on 21.10.2019. Romney mentioned his use of the secret account in a profile published in the Atlantic on Sunday, referring to himself as a “lurker” for surreptitiously following the political conversation on social media. One tweet condemned U.S. President Trump’s decision to withdraw American forces from northeastern Syria, a move that Romney has criticized publicly. Slate’s Ashley Feinberg found the account based on details in a long-form profile of Romney by The Atlantic’s McKay Coppins published earlier on Sunday.

Tommy Paul, Roger Smith Cause Of Death, Before You Accuse Me Guitar Lesson, Difference Between Ireland And Germany, Battle Off Samar, Vertiflex Superion Side Effects, When Was The American Football League Founded, Weatherman Mistakes, David Perron Salary, Kelly Rowland Net Worth 2020, Creative Uk, Tyson Fury Title, Adrian Johansson, Linda Cristal General Hospital, Echuca Caravan Park, The Outsiders Johnny Quotes, Cristin Milioti Age, 1979 Cricket World Cup, Aryne Fuller Birthday, 2004 Presidential Election Results, Retin A Buy, Blue Apron Uk, David Green Hr, Nest Doorbell Installation Cost, Brazil Vs Chile 2020, Kids Youtube Activate, Clout Band, Olivia Bentley Age, Enemy Of The State Watch Online, What Train Was Used In The Sons Of Katie Elder, Messi Children, Kmart Online, Top Gun Volleyball, Mission: Impossible - Fallout Streaming Uk, Minecraft Dungeons, Joey Season 1 Watch Online, Nicholas Hammond Venus Williams, Badlands National Park, Bedford Hospital Ohio, Bills 2019 Schedule, Wild Horses, Damien Harris Fantasy 2020, Bukayo Saka Fifa 20 Price, Data Only Sim France, 4 Of Hearts Meaning, Jon Jones Net Worth, Geelong Library Architecture, Amy Mcgrath Minimum Wage, Mick Fleetwood Net Worth 2019, Lynne Carver, Ring Doorbell Without Resistor, Shingo Kunieda Net Worth, How To Pronounce Cadence, Berlin Vs Vienna Cost Of Living, Buy Ring Doorbell Pro, Pat Taaffe Junior, Ipl 2019 Points Table, Cardi B Net Worth 2019, " />

Blog Details

}

mitt romney twitter alter ego

Share in WhatsApp. “He explained that he uses a secret Twitter account—“What do they call me, a lurker?”—to keep tabs on the political conversation. 'Pierre Delecto' Mitt Romney admits Twitter alter ego A screenshot shows the unofficial twitter account of Senator Mitt Romney (Reuters) - Republican Senator Mitt Romney has admitted to using a secret Twitter account under the pseudonym "Pierre Delecto" to follow politicians, journalists and fan accounts for himself, Slate Magazine reported. https://t.co/XFACOUvoKM pic.twitter.com/YX8stL8PA6, — Rosie Gray (@RosieGray) October 20, 2019, Pierre Delecto/maybe-Mitt also liked this tweet suggesting that this is the defining image of Marco Rubio. While the revelation is just funny on its own regardless of news value, the Pierre Delecto persona also provides us with a rare unguarded snapshot inside Romney’s head, even if, unlike certain other Senators, there isn’t anything too incriminating in his online footprint. Former US representative and candidate for New York mayor Anthony Weiner used the nickname “Carlos Danger” to exchange explicit messages with young women. Romney is one of few Republicans who has publicly disavowed Trump as a series of controversies have unfolded since he entered the White House in January 2017. Meet Mitt Romney's Secret Online Alter Ego: "Pierre Delecto" Last modified on Mon 21 Oct 2019 18.05 BST. He responded C’est moi (French for it’s me). Share in Facebook. As Ohio COVID-19 positive cases continue to rise, Ohio Gov. Trump was not among them. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Tuesday announced new restrictions on businesses in response to rising COVID-19 cases and threatened even more to come if the numbers don't come down. 'What do … Pierre Delecto: Mitt Romney's secret online alter-ego for eight years This article is more than 10 months old Romney is revealed to have kept up a secret Twitter … Several European Union countries are recording major new case counts that have prompted leaders to reinstate restrictions on movement and businesses.

Tommy Paul, Roger Smith Cause Of Death, Before You Accuse Me Guitar Lesson, Difference Between Ireland And Germany, Battle Off Samar, Vertiflex Superion Side Effects, When Was The American Football League Founded, Weatherman Mistakes, David Perron Salary, Kelly Rowland Net Worth 2020, Creative Uk, Tyson Fury Title, Adrian Johansson, Linda Cristal General Hospital, Echuca Caravan Park, The Outsiders Johnny Quotes, Cristin Milioti Age, 1979 Cricket World Cup, Aryne Fuller Birthday, 2004 Presidential Election Results, Retin A Buy, Blue Apron Uk, David Green Hr, Nest Doorbell Installation Cost, Brazil Vs Chile 2020, Kids Youtube Activate, Clout Band, Olivia Bentley Age, Enemy Of The State Watch Online, What Train Was Used In The Sons Of Katie Elder, Messi Children, Kmart Online, Top Gun Volleyball, Mission: Impossible - Fallout Streaming Uk, Minecraft Dungeons, Joey Season 1 Watch Online, Nicholas Hammond Venus Williams, Badlands National Park, Bedford Hospital Ohio, Bills 2019 Schedule, Wild Horses, Damien Harris Fantasy 2020, Bukayo Saka Fifa 20 Price, Data Only Sim France, 4 Of Hearts Meaning, Jon Jones Net Worth, Geelong Library Architecture, Amy Mcgrath Minimum Wage, Mick Fleetwood Net Worth 2019, Lynne Carver, Ring Doorbell Without Resistor, Shingo Kunieda Net Worth, How To Pronounce Cadence, Berlin Vs Vienna Cost Of Living, Buy Ring Doorbell Pro, Pat Taaffe Junior, Ipl 2019 Points Table, Cardi B Net Worth 2019,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now