�׏ ��J� endstream endobj 350 0 obj <>stream Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials. 10- Multiple Choice 3. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. 1. After reading, students will view the film and analyze the differences. 2. To be used with "The Outsiders" movie. This game should be played a day or so before a final test on the novel, or after watching the movie. I created this movie guide using PARCC based questions help my students increase test scores. There is also a quick write, This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.9-12 in the novel. h�bbd```b``Y "�@$��d��3A$�d��D:�IF��`Y{�h"ų��| ���?c`bd`| 6���"�?C�W� ��& endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 373 0 obj <>stream Casting Project 346 0 obj <> endobj 360 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<0B78E8F4C9F14253BF67EA3FB0144FE8>]/Index[346 28]/Info 345 0 R/Length 87/Prev 417826/Root 347 0 R/Size 374/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream 3. After reading the novel, learners will view the film and analyze the differences. Use this form to acquire permission to view the movie in class. 3. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.6-8 in the novel. Hinton to the classic film version of the story. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.4-5 in the novel. Hinton was 15 when she started writing the novel, but As students watch the movie version of The Outsiders, have them complete this open-ended, thought-provoking Movie Reflection that will enrich their learning.Parts of the WorksheetI. Shows resources that can work for all subjects areas, The Outsiders Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG13 - 1983) challenges students to analyze this classic movie that delves into the issues of stereotypes and how to get along with your family and community. This is the only movie version of, Such a great book and such a great film! Also included in: THE OUTSIDERS Unit Plan - Novel Study Bundle (S.E. These can be used for discussion, Outsiders Movie vs. ���]Q����J�r!�B�Eـ��EwT���yc�:����~�s�� x��.q~�! There is also a quick writ. 7- Short Answer. How is the movie different? H�̖K��6�A�����%��1imON�B���V�-Ʋ�KJ���wHʶ\�t)z8߼�x���I���|(���G The review assignment and rubric are also included. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity for the first 30 minutes of the movie, which pairs with ch.1-3 in the novel. W����z���G����o�T7��y +V���Wu�n���n�-k���n��W�ךQ �dW��w�r��Se�R=� �?���J��}�K�#@!�6e�&+R���� Analysis Form - Motion Picture 2. Warner Brothers. These can be used for discussion starte. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. Similarities between the book and the movie Differences between the book and the movie 1. With C. Thomas Howell, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio, Patrick Swayze. This is a sample letter that a parent/guardian is required to sign in order for a student to view the movie The Outsiders by SE Hinton. Novel Comparison (Digital Distance Learning), The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.4-5, The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.9-12, Outsiders Movie Reflection with PARCC based questions, The Outsiders: Movie Version | Distance Learning, THE OUTSIDERS Unit: Chapter Questions, Test, Movie Guide, & Essay, The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.1-3, Outsiders Movie - Mood and Character Development, The Outsiders Movie Viewing Permission Slip. The answer key and a 5 question extended response sheet is included too. Simple printable sheet for students to fill out while watching the movie, The Outsiders after having read the book. This simple, one page question page invites students to compare the book, The Outsiders by S.E. Common Core Rubric 2. This resource consists of 13 high-level, short answer reflection and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information. According to Wikipedia, The Outsiders is a coming-of-age novel by S. E. Hinton, first published in 1967 by Viking Press. Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. 1. The Outsiders Game - Jeopardy Style for PowerPoint or GOOGLE The Outsiders Movie, THE OUTSIDERS Unit Plan - Novel Study Bundle (S.E. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola. I created a film guide graphic organizer for students to watch The Outsiders movie with. �F����N}R�d����NC[`UB��)�1=�w��r���B4�O���^;�{ɋ]A�/�����!� j��0V4�~`�Ԏh���wR-�˜॒U%t���M~�b�3N8���mH�K����i�x7�}��?J%΁�,�&�8u�Y��S��C�Գs����:��*�`�Q�C���O`��В;�g�P�i>����,0�+��wQ⋦��Ia_��k�Ɨ��KNK*��R�R޳y�^ xc?�?w��?�z�d�0�,��n��t�K��=�f�E���|��� I used google drive to share a folder with students. (�_����s��(�q�]�1�"��V�&��.O�l.�[P-Z=h�A�5�f��p* �A���A��M`�@a���vt���A3z��atX���~�_�gP\:���2�Y�4�:b7P�*�@���۔�ˠ�h�S.S���@���?���߆��1� O#��13. I saw it for the first time in early 2017 on one of those obscure old-movie channels on cable and got hooked. Student Assignment / Printable This opens up a bunch of fun and critical-thinking conversation about why the movie-makers would change parts of the novel, This item is a great way to meet standards involving comparing and contrasting a novel to the film version of that novel. Host the file. The worksheet asks students to note significant similarities and differences, as well as information about the actors/actresses and the characters they play. The Outsiders is a 30+ year-old movie, there isn’t a lot of value in reviewing the story, directing, acting, etc. Hinton to the movie The Outsiders (1983) starring C. Thomas Howell, Patrick Swayze, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Ralph Macchio, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise, Diane Lane. &��(H�����E�~6 ӭ�3�]׏-U�UGG|�����$�\�e��i�|�>��l�T`��]��i�x�.�L��b8\�>��(f=%,F!0&��[���^��:��LW���ON�L���^�_��U�_Mz��r~1�gE��f�|�tL�s�γ|�A����n�­n�a�����)�M�\�7���]G���H��Gi�����u��_�9�;�J�4��)�(2�߾�'?�u-C}B����*�ݦ��4�J+����S��5�.>�̛j�8�l��S� �޽���y�V.0/? This 20 question movie guide accompanies the 1983 movie. When complete, ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention. What Is A Good Salary In Germany 2020, Uk Population, I Don't Wanna Know, Noah Juulsen Contract, New England Black Wolves Jobs, Forbrydelsen Streaming, Bedford Hospital Telephone Number, " /> �׏ ��J� endstream endobj 350 0 obj <>stream Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials. 10- Multiple Choice 3. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. 1. After reading, students will view the film and analyze the differences. 2. To be used with "The Outsiders" movie. This game should be played a day or so before a final test on the novel, or after watching the movie. I created this movie guide using PARCC based questions help my students increase test scores. There is also a quick write, This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.9-12 in the novel. h�bbd```b``Y "�@$��d��3A$�d��D:�IF��`Y{�h"ų��| ���?c`bd`| 6���"�?C�W� ��& endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 373 0 obj <>stream Casting Project 346 0 obj <> endobj 360 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<0B78E8F4C9F14253BF67EA3FB0144FE8>]/Index[346 28]/Info 345 0 R/Length 87/Prev 417826/Root 347 0 R/Size 374/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream 3. After reading the novel, learners will view the film and analyze the differences. Use this form to acquire permission to view the movie in class. 3. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.6-8 in the novel. Hinton to the classic film version of the story. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.4-5 in the novel. Hinton was 15 when she started writing the novel, but As students watch the movie version of The Outsiders, have them complete this open-ended, thought-provoking Movie Reflection that will enrich their learning.Parts of the WorksheetI. Shows resources that can work for all subjects areas, The Outsiders Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG13 - 1983) challenges students to analyze this classic movie that delves into the issues of stereotypes and how to get along with your family and community. This is the only movie version of, Such a great book and such a great film! Also included in: THE OUTSIDERS Unit Plan - Novel Study Bundle (S.E. These can be used for discussion, Outsiders Movie vs. ���]Q����J�r!�B�Eـ��EwT���yc�:����~�s�� x��.q~�! There is also a quick writ. 7- Short Answer. How is the movie different? H�̖K��6�A�����%��1imON�B���V�-Ʋ�KJ���wHʶ\�t)z8߼�x���I���|(���G The review assignment and rubric are also included. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity for the first 30 minutes of the movie, which pairs with ch.1-3 in the novel. W����z���G����o�T7��y +V���Wu�n���n�-k���n��W�ךQ �dW��w�r��Se�R=� �?���J��}�K�#@!�6e�&+R���� Analysis Form - Motion Picture 2. Warner Brothers. These can be used for discussion starte. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. Similarities between the book and the movie Differences between the book and the movie 1. With C. Thomas Howell, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio, Patrick Swayze. This is a sample letter that a parent/guardian is required to sign in order for a student to view the movie The Outsiders by SE Hinton. Novel Comparison (Digital Distance Learning), The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.4-5, The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.9-12, Outsiders Movie Reflection with PARCC based questions, The Outsiders: Movie Version | Distance Learning, THE OUTSIDERS Unit: Chapter Questions, Test, Movie Guide, & Essay, The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.1-3, Outsiders Movie - Mood and Character Development, The Outsiders Movie Viewing Permission Slip. The answer key and a 5 question extended response sheet is included too. Simple printable sheet for students to fill out while watching the movie, The Outsiders after having read the book. This simple, one page question page invites students to compare the book, The Outsiders by S.E. Common Core Rubric 2. This resource consists of 13 high-level, short answer reflection and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information. According to Wikipedia, The Outsiders is a coming-of-age novel by S. E. Hinton, first published in 1967 by Viking Press. Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. 1. The Outsiders Game - Jeopardy Style for PowerPoint or GOOGLE The Outsiders Movie, THE OUTSIDERS Unit Plan - Novel Study Bundle (S.E. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola. I created a film guide graphic organizer for students to watch The Outsiders movie with. �F����N}R�d����NC[`UB��)�1=�w��r���B4�O���^;�{ɋ]A�/�����!� j��0V4�~`�Ԏh���wR-�˜॒U%t���M~�b�3N8���mH�K����i�x7�}��?J%΁�,�&�8u�Y��S��C�Գs����:��*�`�Q�C���O`��В;�g�P�i>����,0�+��wQ⋦��Ia_��k�Ɨ��KNK*��R�R޳y�^ xc?�?w��?�z�d�0�,��n��t�K��=�f�E���|��� I used google drive to share a folder with students. (�_����s��(�q�]�1�"��V�&��.O�l.�[P-Z=h�A�5�f��p* �A���A��M`�@a���vt���A3z��atX���~�_�gP\:���2�Y�4�:b7P�*�@���۔�ˠ�h�S.S���@���?���߆��1� O#��13. I saw it for the first time in early 2017 on one of those obscure old-movie channels on cable and got hooked. Student Assignment / Printable This opens up a bunch of fun and critical-thinking conversation about why the movie-makers would change parts of the novel, This item is a great way to meet standards involving comparing and contrasting a novel to the film version of that novel. Host the file. The worksheet asks students to note significant similarities and differences, as well as information about the actors/actresses and the characters they play. The Outsiders is a 30+ year-old movie, there isn’t a lot of value in reviewing the story, directing, acting, etc. Hinton to the movie The Outsiders (1983) starring C. Thomas Howell, Patrick Swayze, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Ralph Macchio, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise, Diane Lane. &��(H�����E�~6 ӭ�3�]׏-U�UGG|�����$�\�e��i�|�>��l�T`��]��i�x�.�L��b8\�>��(f=%,F!0&��[���^��:��LW���ON�L���^�_��U�_Mz��r~1�gE��f�|�tL�s�γ|�A����n�­n�a�����)�M�\�7���]G���H��Gi�����u��_�9�;�J�4��)�(2�߾�'?�u-C}B����*�ݦ��4�J+����S��5�.>�̛j�8�l��S� �޽���y�V.0/? This 20 question movie guide accompanies the 1983 movie. When complete, ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention. What Is A Good Salary In Germany 2020, Uk Population, I Don't Wanna Know, Noah Juulsen Contract, New England Black Wolves Jobs, Forbrydelsen Streaming, Bedford Hospital Telephone Number, " />

Blog Details

}

outsiders movie pdf

Chapter 11 of the book is omitted from the movie, but the film remains one of the best book-to-screen successes. Ask students to download a PDF editor app if they don’t already have one. ��t��|J�p���?����N�&v�����ք젍����������8#*�(+Z�r'�RG3pG���u'Ѱ#��$�hz[�@2M+rlq%�~��'�����An�J�R4��S؉2ȶ��3D �������of��.��!����p�LLb�TK{�jC��������*��˽x/�RI��J��SC�eJ�i��� |hq��� \C+�E���]�]�,���]��v�l"VO�6������ �|�ƽ�����b:D�gk*i�H������)�����+�C1�wS�>�׏ ��J� endstream endobj 350 0 obj <>stream Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials. 10- Multiple Choice 3. I ask questions that require students to ‘live’ on the higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. 1. After reading, students will view the film and analyze the differences. 2. To be used with "The Outsiders" movie. This game should be played a day or so before a final test on the novel, or after watching the movie. I created this movie guide using PARCC based questions help my students increase test scores. There is also a quick write, This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.9-12 in the novel. h�bbd```b``Y "�@$��d��3A$�d��D:�IF��`Y{�h"ų��| ���?c`bd`| 6���"�?C�W� ��& endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 373 0 obj <>stream Casting Project 346 0 obj <> endobj 360 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<0B78E8F4C9F14253BF67EA3FB0144FE8>]/Index[346 28]/Info 345 0 R/Length 87/Prev 417826/Root 347 0 R/Size 374/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream 3. After reading the novel, learners will view the film and analyze the differences. Use this form to acquire permission to view the movie in class. 3. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.6-8 in the novel. Hinton to the classic film version of the story. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity that pairs with ch.4-5 in the novel. Hinton was 15 when she started writing the novel, but As students watch the movie version of The Outsiders, have them complete this open-ended, thought-provoking Movie Reflection that will enrich their learning.Parts of the WorksheetI. Shows resources that can work for all subjects areas, The Outsiders Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet (PG13 - 1983) challenges students to analyze this classic movie that delves into the issues of stereotypes and how to get along with your family and community. This is the only movie version of, Such a great book and such a great film! Also included in: THE OUTSIDERS Unit Plan - Novel Study Bundle (S.E. These can be used for discussion, Outsiders Movie vs. ���]Q����J�r!�B�Eـ��EwT���yc�:����~�s�� x��.q~�! There is also a quick writ. 7- Short Answer. How is the movie different? H�̖K��6�A�����%��1imON�B���V�-Ʋ�KJ���wHʶ\�t)z8߼�x���I���|(���G The review assignment and rubric are also included. This movie viewing guide is a Common Core-aligned analysis activity for the first 30 minutes of the movie, which pairs with ch.1-3 in the novel. W����z���G����o�T7��y +V���Wu�n���n�-k���n��W�ךQ �dW��w�r��Se�R=� �?���J��}�K�#@!�6e�&+R���� Analysis Form - Motion Picture 2. Warner Brothers. These can be used for discussion starte. Students will answer active viewing questions while screening the film and reflection questions after the viewing. Similarities between the book and the movie Differences between the book and the movie 1. With C. Thomas Howell, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio, Patrick Swayze. This is a sample letter that a parent/guardian is required to sign in order for a student to view the movie The Outsiders by SE Hinton. Novel Comparison (Digital Distance Learning), The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.4-5, The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.9-12, Outsiders Movie Reflection with PARCC based questions, The Outsiders: Movie Version | Distance Learning, THE OUTSIDERS Unit: Chapter Questions, Test, Movie Guide, & Essay, The Outsiders: Movie Viewing Guide Ch.1-3, Outsiders Movie - Mood and Character Development, The Outsiders Movie Viewing Permission Slip. The answer key and a 5 question extended response sheet is included too. Simple printable sheet for students to fill out while watching the movie, The Outsiders after having read the book. This simple, one page question page invites students to compare the book, The Outsiders by S.E. Common Core Rubric 2. This resource consists of 13 high-level, short answer reflection and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information. According to Wikipedia, The Outsiders is a coming-of-age novel by S. E. Hinton, first published in 1967 by Viking Press. Get a feel for these movie guides and see if this resource is right for you. 1. The Outsiders Game - Jeopardy Style for PowerPoint or GOOGLE The Outsiders Movie, THE OUTSIDERS Unit Plan - Novel Study Bundle (S.E. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola. I created a film guide graphic organizer for students to watch The Outsiders movie with. �F����N}R�d����NC[`UB��)�1=�w��r���B4�O���^;�{ɋ]A�/�����!� j��0V4�~`�Ԏh���wR-�˜॒U%t���M~�b�3N8���mH�K����i�x7�}��?J%΁�,�&�8u�Y��S��C�Գs����:��*�`�Q�C���O`��В;�g�P�i>����,0�+��wQ⋦��Ia_��k�Ɨ��KNK*��R�R޳y�^ xc?�?w��?�z�d�0�,��n��t�K��=�f�E���|��� I used google drive to share a folder with students. (�_����s��(�q�]�1�"��V�&��.O�l.�[P-Z=h�A�5�f��p* �A���A��M`�@a���vt���A3z��atX���~�_�gP\:���2�Y�4�:b7P�*�@���۔�ˠ�h�S.S���@���?���߆��1� O#��13. I saw it for the first time in early 2017 on one of those obscure old-movie channels on cable and got hooked. Student Assignment / Printable This opens up a bunch of fun and critical-thinking conversation about why the movie-makers would change parts of the novel, This item is a great way to meet standards involving comparing and contrasting a novel to the film version of that novel. Host the file. The worksheet asks students to note significant similarities and differences, as well as information about the actors/actresses and the characters they play. The Outsiders is a 30+ year-old movie, there isn’t a lot of value in reviewing the story, directing, acting, etc. Hinton to the movie The Outsiders (1983) starring C. Thomas Howell, Patrick Swayze, Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Ralph Macchio, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise, Diane Lane. &��(H�����E�~6 ӭ�3�]׏-U�UGG|�����$�\�e��i�|�>��l�T`��]��i�x�.�L��b8\�>��(f=%,F!0&��[���^��:��LW���ON�L���^�_��U�_Mz��r~1�gE��f�|�tL�s�γ|�A����n�­n�a�����)�M�\�7���]G���H��Gi�����u��_�9�;�J�4��)�(2�߾�'?�u-C}B����*�ݦ��4�J+����S��5�.>�̛j�8�l��S� �޽���y�V.0/? This 20 question movie guide accompanies the 1983 movie. When complete, ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention.

What Is A Good Salary In Germany 2020, Uk Population, I Don't Wanna Know, Noah Juulsen Contract, New England Black Wolves Jobs, Forbrydelsen Streaming, Bedford Hospital Telephone Number,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now