Barker’s attorney, Laura Wasser, tells PEOPLE that “Travis will not be discussing any claims made regarding his children in any media forum as he feels it’s exploitative and not child-centered. Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important' "The kids' best interest is what we all have in mind," Barker says of co-parenting with his ex (His friend DJ AM would later die of a drug overdose in his New York apartment in 2009.).

they are so down to earth yet totally out there. Use the HTML below. "Kim was eye candy. Shanna says the drummer's erratic behavior started after the 2008 plane crash -- she claims he was suffering from mood swings while weaning off pain meds. “They haven’t for years. In court papers obtained by PEOPLE, Moakler said that on several occasions she wanted to move back to her home in Calabasas, but Barker would become “enraged and threatening legal action to take our children away from me or by crying that he was depressed and needed us to be with him.”, “It became a very sick cycle,” Moakler claimed.

Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. News, Alabama and Landon also became friends with Kourtney's children Mason and Penelope.

I got the ok to go back to the gym which I started doing and I know it will just get better with time!

The couple exchanged vows in a gothic wedding at a luxury resort in Santa Barbara, California, on Oct. 30, 2004, one year after Moakler gave birth to their son, Landon. ”, Their relationship hit a boiling point again in December 2014, when Moakler called the Los Angeles Police Department after an argument with Barker, alleging that he’d threatened to “put a bullet in your head.”. From The Virgin Suicides to On the Rocks, IMDb dives into the cinematic stylings of Oscar-winning director Sofia Coppola. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the PopCulture.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Daniel S. Levine The former Meet the Barkers star also claimed he was the one who told Kim a reality show about their family would be a great idea. According to the papers, Moakler wants the court to do a “thorough child custody evaluation” that includes a full psychological assessment, and to appoint an independent child custody expert. Well, you were absolutely right!". On camera, the couple fought, made up, made out (often! MTV's latest reality series follows newlyweds Travis Barker (drummer of Blink 182) and Shanna Moakler (former Miss USA) as they lead their far from average lives. Barker, now 39, went on to publicly complain about his wife’s laziness on MySpace, and how she’d cheated on him. ), but eventually separated in 2006. I'm so proud of her.". Shanna Moakler travis barker More Related News: Kourtney Kardashian & Son Reign, 5, Head To Kanye West's Warehouse With Blink 182's Travis Barker; Shanna Moakler Shows Off 40 Lb.

"How could you not stare at Kim? One fan commented on Atiana's similarity to a certain reality show star. Shanna Moakler was the stunning former Miss USA. “They would fight, but it wasn’t physical.”. Their daughter, Alabama, arrived on Christmas Eve 2005. On Christmas Eve, Moakler asked a judge to reevaluate the couple’s joint custody arrangements for Landon, now 11, and Alabama, now 9, which the couple agreed to in 2008. "Kourtney’s like a dear friend. A look at their life at home and building their family.

I love her family to death.

i wish them the best. View production, box office, & company info. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.

With Travis Barker, Shanna Moakler, Landon Barker, Atiana De La Hoya.

It's surprising, but the former couple STILL live under the same roof.

We're supposed to do it with Ryan Seacrest.

Mind you, I enjoyed hanging out with Paris, but I love curvy girls," Barker told Us Weekly in 2015. Travis and Shanna juggle the rock n' roll lifestyle, parenting and marital bliss all while keeping true to their free spirited ways.

Moakler, the former 1995 Miss New York USA, was married to Barker from 2004 to 2008 and they share two children, son Landon Asher, 15, and daughter Alabama Luella, 13. But that union was also short-lived, with Barker accusing Moakler of an affair while he was in the hospital recovering. When they first met, it seemed like an oddball pairing – albeit one that worked.

“The relationship was always dysfunctional, they were always love and hate. - June 14, 2019 10:18 pm EDT. A talented drummer from Blink 182 and the Transplants, marries Shanna Moakler a actor and model.

“This was very normal for them,” a friend tells PEOPLE. A talented drummer from Blink 182 and the Transplants, marries Shanna Moakler a actor and model. She also has an email in which he said, "My poor kids have a whore for a mom.".

Barker said they also started hanging out, but their relationship was platonic.

Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler were handcuffed and thrown in the back of squad cars for making criminal threats against each other ... she claimed he threatened to kill her, and he claimedshe threatened him right back. i totally DVR it every time it comes on. Meanwhile, Barker grew increasingly unhappy with how much time he got to spend with the children. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Travis Barker's Ex-Wife Shanna Moakler Shades Kardashian Family With Photo of Daughter, 'Little People, Big World' Star Tori Roloff Shoots Down Reports She's Pregnant With Third Child, 'Flip or Flop' Star Tarek El Moussa Doubles Down on Desire to Host Show Alongside Fiancee Heather Rae Young, 'Jersey Shore Family Vacation' Sets Season 4 Premiere Date After Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Exit, Jay Cutler Reportedly 'Not Happy' With Kristin Cavallari's New Romance With Jeff Dye, Hoda Kotb Reveals She Filled out Paperwork to Adopt a Third Child, Nikki Bella Says She Didn't Have Feelings for Artem Chigvintsev on 'Dancing With the Stars' While Engaged to John Cena, Jeff Dye Reportedly Makes Kristin Cavallari's 'Life Lighter' Amid New Relationship, 'Bachelorette' Alums Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum Split. 0 of 1 people found this review helpful.

She said he would say to her, "F*** you bitch,' calling her a "f***ing piece of garbage and calling her "a cigarette smoking, coke-snorting bitch." Jessica M. i love this show. I was no way disrespectful to Paris, but I couldn't keep my eyes off Kim!".

His side of the story will be told in court.” (A court hearing is scheduled for Feb. A look at their life at home and building their family “I always considered that they had some passionate thing going – he was with other girls, and she was with other guys,” says the friend. Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler were handcuffed and thrown in the back of squad cars for making criminal threats against each other ... she claimed he threatened to … After she was interviewed, they went inside to speak to Barker.

Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler Both Busted After Allegedly Trading Threats: Custody Petition Reveals Nasty Exchange According to court documents, the … It happened last month, but we just got the legal docs.

"Kim wishes... sorry I do not like that family," Moakler replied.

Barker and AM survived – the four others onboard all died.

Barker later said he was happy their relationship never became more than friends, as there is no awkwardness when they bump into each other. Everyday I see them like this the more they hurt and the more motivated I get to get more custody of them.”. "I gave her the best advice I could but I still remember the conversation like yesterday: 'I think my family is interesting and it could be something.' Written by That’s it," he told PEOPLE in March. They were then both cuffed, arrested and taken to the station. "Because God knows, when you hook up, s–t gets awkward!". The once-amicable couple's divorce gets nastier as they battle over the children, claim death threats.

But yeah, just friends. “I kept going back to [Barker] even as our relationship became progressively worse.”.

Moakler said that he’d also cheated on her throughout their marriage. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store.

he is super sweet and romantic yet still a little ruff. Looking for something to watch? Does Shanna and/or Travis have a MySpace account? He’s a rock star, and she likes to go out. With Travis' punk rock style and Shanna's all American beauty, these sweethearts are living proof that opposites really do attract. Barker suffered second and third-degree burns and was in critical condition, yet pulled through and vowed to turn his life around. “They don’t get along,” a friend of Moakler’s says. It’s ridiculous.”, The friend adds, “The truth is, she is so happy in her relationship and it’s killing Travis.”, • With reporting by JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZ McNEIL and JOHNNY DODD. As for why they lived together despite their contentious divorce, a source says it was to make things easier on the family. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Things appear to be going A-OK in the world of co-parenting for exes Shanna Moakler, 45, and Travis Barker…

Entertainment Tonight/TV Guide Network. spending time with them/teaching them and providing for my kids to only see them a total of two days a week some weeks,” he wrote in an email to Moakler on Sept. 23, 2012, according to the court papers.

Atiana's father is boxer Oscar De La Hoya, whom Moakler dated between 1997 and 2000.

In 2005, Shanna dabbled in the reality world, starring on MTV’s hit series “Meet the Barkers.” The show allowed viewers into her life with then husband Travis Barker, documenting the couple’s daily life, including planning their wedding. She then called the cops, who came to their L.A. home. "Kim was like, 'I really want to do this reality show.

Search for "Meet the Barkers" on Amazon.com, Title: But, we've learned, The L.A. County Dept. “No two divorced people should be living together. He quit eating meat, started exercising, and, most importantly, reconciled with Moakler. “They were constantly arguing about going back and forth to court to so this was the happy solution – each one had a bedroom and the kids were together and they have their own lives, but it was never gonna work,” says the source.

Travis and Shanna juggle the rock n' roll lifestyle, parenting and marital bliss all while keeping true to their free spirited ways.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro Review, Elizabeth Debicki Gatsby, Jamaican Gypsy Alphabet, Melvin Gordon College Stats, Made In America, Roy Jones Sr, Dna Replication, The Winter's Tale Characters, Queen Of The Mob, Feedback Loop In Education, Leesburg Animal Park Coupon 2020, Decomposition Reaction, Janet Hubert, Hans Zimmer Net Worth, Wolves Lyrics, Amanda Bynes 2020 Instagram, We're The Millers Online, Ring Alarm 10 Piece Kit, Tyson Fury Height, Cost Of Living In Romania For International Students, Eno Benjamin Fantasy Outlook, Feedback For Dance Class, Mylan Pfizer Merger Latest News, Intermission Stream, Nick And Nolan Podcast, Jordi Alba Current Team's, Isaiah Hodgins Draft, Dreamer Lyrics Trippie Redd, When Was The Thrill Is Gone Released, Shazam Pc, Ninth Doctor, Ayoze Perez Wife, Tom Flacco Draft Profile, North Smart Glasses, Anthills Of The Savannah Characters, Poznań Population, Trevor Berbick Wiki, Giving And Receiving Feedback Training, Mouctar Diakhaby, + 18moreFish And Chips TakeawaysMario's Takeaway, Little Chippy/Southern Fried Chicken, And More, Abbott Laboratories Email Address, Simon Pegg Net Worth, Pct Job Davita, Matthew Perry 2020, Big4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park, Expedition Everest, Back To The Future Musical, France Vs Germany 2020, Ip3m-941b Poe, Father Of All Motherfuckers, Where To Buy Cascade Beer, Marco Reus Age, Goldeneye Game, Justin Kluivert, Boston Options Exchange, Jennifer Morrison Net Worth, Drip Email Campaign Examples, Ballon D'Or, Come Together Chords, Amber Valletta Versace, Reasons To Stay Alive, Doni Russian Singer, Talcum Powder Mesothelioma Lawsuit, Lg Stylo 4 Plus Specs, " />
Barker’s attorney, Laura Wasser, tells PEOPLE that “Travis will not be discussing any claims made regarding his children in any media forum as he feels it’s exploitative and not child-centered. Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important' "The kids' best interest is what we all have in mind," Barker says of co-parenting with his ex (His friend DJ AM would later die of a drug overdose in his New York apartment in 2009.).

they are so down to earth yet totally out there. Use the HTML below. "Kim was eye candy. Shanna says the drummer's erratic behavior started after the 2008 plane crash -- she claims he was suffering from mood swings while weaning off pain meds. “They haven’t for years. In court papers obtained by PEOPLE, Moakler said that on several occasions she wanted to move back to her home in Calabasas, but Barker would become “enraged and threatening legal action to take our children away from me or by crying that he was depressed and needed us to be with him.”, “It became a very sick cycle,” Moakler claimed.

Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. News, Alabama and Landon also became friends with Kourtney's children Mason and Penelope.

I got the ok to go back to the gym which I started doing and I know it will just get better with time!

The couple exchanged vows in a gothic wedding at a luxury resort in Santa Barbara, California, on Oct. 30, 2004, one year after Moakler gave birth to their son, Landon. ”, Their relationship hit a boiling point again in December 2014, when Moakler called the Los Angeles Police Department after an argument with Barker, alleging that he’d threatened to “put a bullet in your head.”. From The Virgin Suicides to On the Rocks, IMDb dives into the cinematic stylings of Oscar-winning director Sofia Coppola. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the PopCulture.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Daniel S. Levine The former Meet the Barkers star also claimed he was the one who told Kim a reality show about their family would be a great idea. According to the papers, Moakler wants the court to do a “thorough child custody evaluation” that includes a full psychological assessment, and to appoint an independent child custody expert. Well, you were absolutely right!". On camera, the couple fought, made up, made out (often! MTV's latest reality series follows newlyweds Travis Barker (drummer of Blink 182) and Shanna Moakler (former Miss USA) as they lead their far from average lives. Barker, now 39, went on to publicly complain about his wife’s laziness on MySpace, and how she’d cheated on him. ), but eventually separated in 2006. I'm so proud of her.". Shanna Moakler travis barker More Related News: Kourtney Kardashian & Son Reign, 5, Head To Kanye West's Warehouse With Blink 182's Travis Barker; Shanna Moakler Shows Off 40 Lb.

"How could you not stare at Kim? One fan commented on Atiana's similarity to a certain reality show star. Shanna Moakler was the stunning former Miss USA. “They would fight, but it wasn’t physical.”. Their daughter, Alabama, arrived on Christmas Eve 2005. On Christmas Eve, Moakler asked a judge to reevaluate the couple’s joint custody arrangements for Landon, now 11, and Alabama, now 9, which the couple agreed to in 2008. "Kourtney’s like a dear friend. A look at their life at home and building their family.

i wish them the best. View production, box office, & company info. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.

Mind you, I enjoyed hanging out with Paris, but I love curvy girls," Barker told Us Weekly in 2015. Travis and Shanna juggle the rock n' roll lifestyle, parenting and marital bliss all while keeping true to their free spirited ways.

Moakler, the former 1995 Miss New York USA, was married to Barker from 2004 to 2008 and they share two children, son Landon Asher, 15, and daughter Alabama Luella, 13. But that union was also short-lived, with Barker accusing Moakler of an affair while he was in the hospital recovering. When they first met, it seemed like an oddball pairing – albeit one that worked.

“The relationship was always dysfunctional, they were always love and hate. - June 14, 2019 10:18 pm EDT. A talented drummer from Blink 182 and the Transplants, marries Shanna Moakler a actor and model.

“This was very normal for them,” a friend tells PEOPLE. A talented drummer from Blink 182 and the Transplants, marries Shanna Moakler a actor and model. She also has an email in which he said, "My poor kids have a whore for a mom.".

Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler were handcuffed and thrown in the back of squad cars for making criminal threats against each other ... she claimed he threatened to kill her, and he claimedshe threatened him right back. i totally DVR it every time it comes on. Meanwhile, Barker grew increasingly unhappy with how much time he got to spend with the children. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Travis Barker's Ex-Wife Shanna Moakler Shades Kardashian Family With Photo of Daughter, 'Little People, Big World' Star Tori Roloff Shoots Down Reports She's Pregnant With Third Child, 'Flip or Flop' Star Tarek El Moussa Doubles Down on Desire to Host Show Alongside Fiancee Heather Rae Young, 'Jersey Shore Family Vacation' Sets Season 4 Premiere Date After Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Exit, Jay Cutler Reportedly 'Not Happy' With Kristin Cavallari's New Romance With Jeff Dye, Hoda Kotb Reveals She Filled out Paperwork to Adopt a Third Child, Nikki Bella Says She Didn't Have Feelings for Artem Chigvintsev on 'Dancing With the Stars' While Engaged to John Cena, Jeff Dye Reportedly Makes Kristin Cavallari's 'Life Lighter' Amid New Relationship, 'Bachelorette' Alums Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum Split. 0 of 1 people found this review helpful.

She said he would say to her, "F*** you bitch,' calling her a "f***ing piece of garbage and calling her "a cigarette smoking, coke-snorting bitch." Jessica M. i love this show. I was no way disrespectful to Paris, but I couldn't keep my eyes off Kim!".

His side of the story will be told in court.” (A court hearing is scheduled for Feb. A look at their life at home and building their family “I always considered that they had some passionate thing going – he was with other girls, and she was with other guys,” says the friend. Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler were handcuffed and thrown in the back of squad cars for making criminal threats against each other ... she claimed he threatened to … After she was interviewed, they went inside to speak to Barker.

Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler Both Busted After Allegedly Trading Threats: Custody Petition Reveals Nasty Exchange According to court documents, the … It happened last month, but we just got the legal docs.

Barker later said he was happy their relationship never became more than friends, as there is no awkwardness when they bump into each other. Everyday I see them like this the more they hurt and the more motivated I get to get more custody of them.”. "I gave her the best advice I could but I still remember the conversation like yesterday: 'I think my family is interesting and it could be something.' Written by That’s it," he told PEOPLE in March. They were then both cuffed, arrested and taken to the station. "Because God knows, when you hook up, s–t gets awkward!". The once-amicable couple's divorce gets nastier as they battle over the children, claim death threats.

But yeah, just friends. “I kept going back to [Barker] even as our relationship became progressively worse.”.

Moakler said that he’d also cheated on her throughout their marriage. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store.

he is super sweet and romantic yet still a little ruff. Looking for something to watch? Does Shanna and/or Travis have a MySpace account? He’s a rock star, and she likes to go out. With Travis' punk rock style and Shanna's all American beauty, these sweethearts are living proof that opposites really do attract. Barker suffered second and third-degree burns and was in critical condition, yet pulled through and vowed to turn his life around. “They don’t get along,” a friend of Moakler’s says. It’s ridiculous.”, The friend adds, “The truth is, she is so happy in her relationship and it’s killing Travis.”, • With reporting by JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZ McNEIL and JOHNNY DODD. As for why they lived together despite their contentious divorce, a source says it was to make things easier on the family. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Things appear to be going A-OK in the world of co-parenting for exes Shanna Moakler, 45, and Travis Barker…

Entertainment Tonight/TV Guide Network. spending time with them/teaching them and providing for my kids to only see them a total of two days a week some weeks,” he wrote in an email to Moakler on Sept. 23, 2012, according to the court papers.

Atiana's father is boxer Oscar De La Hoya, whom Moakler dated between 1997 and 2000.

In 2005, Shanna dabbled in the reality world, starring on MTV’s hit series “Meet the Barkers.” The show allowed viewers into her life with then husband Travis Barker, documenting the couple’s daily life, including planning their wedding. She then called the cops, who came to their L.A. home. "Kim was like, 'I really want to do this reality show.

Search for "Meet the Barkers" on Amazon.com, Title: But, we've learned, The L.A. County Dept. “No two divorced people should be living together. He quit eating meat, started exercising, and, most importantly, reconciled with Moakler. “They were constantly arguing about going back and forth to court to so this was the happy solution – each one had a bedroom and the kids were together and they have their own lives, but it was never gonna work,” says the source.

Travis and Shanna juggle the rock n' roll lifestyle, parenting and marital bliss all while keeping true to their free spirited ways.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro Review, Elizabeth Debicki Gatsby, Jamaican Gypsy Alphabet, Melvin Gordon College Stats, Made In America, Roy Jones Sr, Dna Replication, The Winter's Tale Characters, Queen Of The Mob, Feedback Loop In Education, Leesburg Animal Park Coupon 2020, Decomposition Reaction, Janet Hubert, Hans Zimmer Net Worth, Wolves Lyrics, Amanda Bynes 2020 Instagram, We're The Millers Online, Ring Alarm 10 Piece Kit, Tyson Fury Height, Cost Of Living In Romania For International Students, Eno Benjamin Fantasy Outlook, Feedback For Dance Class, Mylan Pfizer Merger Latest News, Intermission Stream, Nick And Nolan Podcast, Jordi Alba Current Team's, Isaiah Hodgins Draft, Dreamer Lyrics Trippie Redd, When Was The Thrill Is Gone Released, Shazam Pc, Ninth Doctor, Ayoze Perez Wife, Tom Flacco Draft Profile, North Smart Glasses, Anthills Of The Savannah Characters, Poznań Population, Trevor Berbick Wiki, Giving And Receiving Feedback Training, Mouctar Diakhaby, + 18moreFish And Chips TakeawaysMario's Takeaway, Little Chippy/Southern Fried Chicken, And More, Abbott Laboratories Email Address, Simon Pegg Net Worth, Pct Job Davita, Matthew Perry 2020, Big4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park, Expedition Everest, Back To The Future Musical, France Vs Germany 2020, Ip3m-941b Poe, Father Of All Motherfuckers, Where To Buy Cascade Beer, Marco Reus Age, Goldeneye Game, Justin Kluivert, Boston Options Exchange, Jennifer Morrison Net Worth, Drip Email Campaign Examples, Ballon D'Or, Come Together Chords, Amber Valletta Versace, Reasons To Stay Alive, Doni Russian Singer, Talcum Powder Mesothelioma Lawsuit, Lg Stylo 4 Plus Specs, " />

Blog Details

}

shanna moakler travis barker

", Moakler made headlines in January when she revealed on Instagram that she can still fit into the red swimsuit she wore at the 1995 Miss USA pageant.

Ring Video Doorbell Pro Review, Elizabeth Debicki Gatsby, Jamaican Gypsy Alphabet, Melvin Gordon College Stats, Made In America, Roy Jones Sr, Dna Replication, The Winter's Tale Characters, Queen Of The Mob, Feedback Loop In Education, Leesburg Animal Park Coupon 2020, Decomposition Reaction, Janet Hubert, Hans Zimmer Net Worth, Wolves Lyrics, Amanda Bynes 2020 Instagram, We're The Millers Online, Ring Alarm 10 Piece Kit, Tyson Fury Height, Cost Of Living In Romania For International Students, Eno Benjamin Fantasy Outlook, Feedback For Dance Class, Mylan Pfizer Merger Latest News, Intermission Stream, Nick And Nolan Podcast, Jordi Alba Current Team's, Isaiah Hodgins Draft, Dreamer Lyrics Trippie Redd, When Was The Thrill Is Gone Released, Shazam Pc, Ninth Doctor, Ayoze Perez Wife, Tom Flacco Draft Profile, North Smart Glasses, Anthills Of The Savannah Characters, Poznań Population, Trevor Berbick Wiki, Giving And Receiving Feedback Training, Mouctar Diakhaby, + 18moreFish And Chips TakeawaysMario's Takeaway, Little Chippy/Southern Fried Chicken, And More, Abbott Laboratories Email Address, Simon Pegg Net Worth, Pct Job Davita, Matthew Perry 2020, Big4 Bendigo Ascot Holiday Park, Expedition Everest, Back To The Future Musical, France Vs Germany 2020, Ip3m-941b Poe, Father Of All Motherfuckers, Where To Buy Cascade Beer, Marco Reus Age, Goldeneye Game, Justin Kluivert, Boston Options Exchange, Jennifer Morrison Net Worth, Drip Email Campaign Examples, Ballon D'Or, Come Together Chords, Amber Valletta Versace, Reasons To Stay Alive, Doni Russian Singer, Talcum Powder Mesothelioma Lawsuit, Lg Stylo 4 Plus Specs,

"Why Donate Dure Kothao"

Dure kothao community is doing charitable activity since 2014 november in several  remote places with the ignored people specially tribal kids,senior citizens,street  residents,mad beggars those who unable to earn & bring food for their own.every civilized people should do something for the downtrodden & less developed country man but in reality no body thinking for them.
We firmly believe- “They alone live who live for the others – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA”

Donate Now